Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Las Vegas but only 20

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭2ygb4cmqetsjhx

Permabear wrote: »
    This post had been deleted.

It's a tongue in cheek remark. But I stand by it. The US is a ****ed up country. I cannot gamble or drink alcohol before I am 21. These are actions which will most likely hurt me rather than anyone else. However it's no problem to be say 18 and buy an assault rifle.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

It's a tongue in cheek remark. But I stand by it. The US is a ****ed up country. I cannot gamble or drink alcohol before I am 21. These are actions which will most likely hurt me rather than anyone else. However it's no problem to be say 18 and buy an assault rifle.

And to be able to drive at 16 with a bare minimum of training.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Was there for McGregor fight in August and got carded no times. I'm 37.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I didn't find it as bad as everyone posted but did get carded in some places and the waitress will card you.If you look young then I don't like your chances, even to get on the gaming floors but you made your bed so might as well chance it I suppose,all they will do will kick you out but you should have waited.
    Honestly Id try and cancel and go next year because all you will be doing is sight seeing no drinking or gambling unless you get your mates to get ya beers for the room.

Advertisement