Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,423 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Love seeing one of JPs gambles done on the line. Wonder did the jockey do a bit much too soon
    For once I am not :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

For once I am not :(

Might get consolation in the 3.05 but the fancy prices are gone.

Rebecca Curtis is just stunning.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Lot of money for English Pale in the next Punchestown, Harrington gambles tend to do ok

• Registered Users Posts: 35,831 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Mr Bossy Boots 8-1 2.05

I can't see past this one here.
    Should go really close.
    8-1 is good price

1pt ew for me 8-1

• Advertisement

Grey Mirage 14-1 2.05

At 14-1 can't past this up for an ew bet.
    c&D record is great around here.
    3rd here two back when running on strongly

1pts ew 14-1

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Backed Paddy The Oscar and Robin Roe today both to win. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

That Georgian Bay will be winning soon. Jockey done everything there to get it beat.

Ride The lightning 10-1

Dropped into a grade 3 here. Comes here in great form and should go very close of bottom weight only 8st 2 here and will only need to produce recent form off a much higher weight to compete for victory. Still progressive and finding consistency.

2pts win 10-1

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

Love seeing one of JPs gambles done on the line. Wonder did the jockey do a bit much too soon

Gamble me hole
    Some of ye should get jobs as PR lads for te bookies. Talking absolute rubbish. No gamble what so ever.
    Donnellan a cert when button is pushed.

• Advertisement

Deer Song 25-1 3.45

Competed with Temple Road and Pharoh Jake 4 back over this c&d.
    Finished ahead of Temple that day. The drop back to 5f over this course should suit.

2pts win 25-1

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Dunsdon had enough horse under him anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Dunsdon had enough horse under him anyway!

Yep i think we can safely assume its the next Arkle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

TheTorment wrote: »
    Rebecca Curtis is just stunning.

That is all.

We're in a blue blooded sport in an increasingly self conscious world. The more the years pass the further the archetypal trainer culchie/old male brit with bad teeth drifts in the memory.

TlDr though: she's a fine thing. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 drisx2

Cooper out with pelvis injury..unlucky or what...!! Pity him

Kauto wrote: »
    Gamble me hole
    I agree with you completely. A Mcmanus form line that read the following could very, very easily have been done.

P/100/F79000/00828PP-P

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

I agree with you completely. A Mcmanus form line that read the following could very, very easily have been done.

P/100/F79000/00828PP-P

You have no idea why he was pulled up last three times. Heard he had a wins op. Also it's not their style to get a win after those form figures above regardless of what you say.
    There was never any sort of gamble on that horse today. He was available at 9 on Betfair in a market that had less than €250k in total matched. That tells u all you need to know.
    Anyways have your few euro on white arm tomorrow. Wasn't off a yard last time and should pop around and win!

Kauto wrote: »
    You have no idea why he was pulled up last three times. Heard he had a wins op. Also it's not their style to get a win after those form figures above regardless of what you say.
    There was never any sort of gamble on that horse today. He was available at 9 on Betfair in a market that had less than €250k in total matched. That tells u all you need to know.
    Anyways have your few euro on white arm tomorrow. Wasn't off a yard last time and should pop around and win!
    Well, if there's one thing I've ever agreed with you on it's that, but if my luck is anything to go by, it's beaten on the line tomorrow.

Advertisement