Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Matter Rum

Options
  • 21-12-2016 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭

Tasted this Scottish dark rum in Chester at the weekend. Very heavy on the spices, but was unbelievably delicious.

Flying back to Ireland tomorrow and hoping to pick some up for Christmas.

Understand that it's mainly bought through online sales, but just wondering if anyone has tried this, or know if anywhere stocks it in Ireland.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

There is a slight chance Harvey Nichols in Dundrum have it as they sell it in the UK and have fairly consistent stock. Online may be more practical - Master of Malt shipments appear to get through consistently, whether they are Revenue clear or not I have no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Funk It

Many thanks for the suggestion. Probably should have said that I'm Galway bound, but will start my quest for it tomorrow.

Advertisement