Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Active Noise Canceling Bluetooth headphones £28

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,120 ✭✭✭Invincible

Finally just got a cancellation email :(

It was a genuine mistake so no harm but I must say I think it is a little scummy to be touting for business in the cancelation emails asking customers if they still want to purchase them for a massive 52p discount from the current purchase price :rolleyes:

Agreed, hadn't realised they were only reducing their normal price by so little, to their absolute best price.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

To you think it was a stunt to get free advertising?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Got the cancellation email today.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,915 ✭✭✭✭GBX

grogi wrote: »
    To you think it was a stunt to get free advertising?

I doubt it. It may of course raised their profile but at the end of it its hardly good publicity if that was the case?

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

Got a refund today from the seller,I never even had to cancel the order

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

loyatemu wrote: »
    the Lindy headphones look identical to the Aero Freedom phones that 7dayshop sell:
    https://www.7dayshop.com/products/7dayshop-aero-freedom-active-noise-cancelling-bluetooth-4-1-wireless-headphones-headset-with-mic-for-handsfree-sb-004

I have these, they're alright, the ANC cuts out low frequency sounds quite well but does nothing for mid and high frequency noise.

After the eBay fiasco I ordered a set of these and they just arrived. Great phones for the price - seem like good quality. Sound is very good with the ANC turned on. I'm going to use them instead of my work headset for calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭bigmike99

the 7dayshop Headphones AERO 7 are in amzon warehouse for 30gpb.
    free delivery.
    Also the Lindys there for a reduced price too. 60gbp i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

bigmike99 wrote: »
    the 7dayshop Headphones AERO 7 are in amzon warehouse for 30gpb.
    free delivery.
    Also the Lindys there for a reduced price too. 60gbp i think.

Are they the ones that take AAA batteries? The ones I have are rechargeable Lithium and are £40 on amazon

Advertisement