Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One for the men as most women will and do this anyways.

Options
  • 16-12-2016 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,629 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

Would you wear a corset, dress, tights, a skirt or high heels if your girlfriend or your boyfriend asked you too?
    Both Males and Females any any others welcome to answer.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donal55

AMKC wrote: »
    Would you wear a dress, a skirt or high heels if your girlfriend or your boyfriend asked you too?
    Both Males and Females welcome to answer.

...'it puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again..'

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Would you wear a dress, a skirt or high heels if your girlfriend or your boyfriend asked you too?

I wouldn't even need to be asked, that is standard Saturday night hijinks for me.

#madbastardstunnaz

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Sprog 4

Do you mean as a kinky sort of thing or just in general?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Only to get free entry to a "Ladies Night".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Ok I give up, What's the point to this question and why is it restricted to just males and females?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,629 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Sprog 4 wrote: »
    Do you mean as a kinky sort of thing or just in general?

Just In general.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

wil wrote: »
    Ok I give up, What's the point to this question and why is it restricted to just males and females?

Why what are you?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭Ted111

In this weather.....she's not even giving us tights.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,433 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

No, but I wouldn't wear a tie if she asked me to either.

• Advertisement
    Ms

Ted111 wrote: »
    In this weather.....she's not even giving us tights.

Just updated it for you tights are great love wearing them:)

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

I'd wear it all if my gf asked. But she'd have to bulk up be able to tie a corset on me.

Ms

FanadMan wrote: »
    I'd wear it all if my gf asked. But she'd have to bulk up be able to tie a corset on me.

A corset has to be laced up before it is tied. She would have to lace it up first and then tie it when all the laces are pulled tight.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

AMKC wrote:
    A corset has to be laced up before it is tied. She would have to lace it up first and then tie it when all the laces are pulled tight.

Lacing is easy - most have really long laces. But it's when it comes to tightening it up the problems happen. Need a lot of muscle!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

Asked by a gf: no. Asked to do it for charity: no.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,085 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Nope. Not my bag, but whatever floats your boat. Never mind that much women's clothing is daftly impractical. With the exception of skirts mind you. Then again for much of history men wore them too. High heels look daft to my eye and are functionally bloody awful and all that bordello corset and fetishy lingerie stuff leaves me ice cold.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,907 ✭✭✭circadian

Is it for an audition in the Rocky Horror Show?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Girls wear those things because they want to not because boyfriends make them

• Registered Users Posts: 28,711 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Nope I wouldn't

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

Nope. GF has to hound me to get a hair cut. I generally look like a bit like Luke Kelly by the time I eventually get it done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I wouldn't, but if you want to OP - go ahead. It's still a free country.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I have publicly done so in the past and most likely will do again in the future for entertainments sake. On one notable occasion I did so just to piss off some ultra-conservative types who irked me.

I'm on the polar opposite scale to Wibbs on this topic. Partially clothed bodies trump naked bodies in terms of allure. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

After Hours has gone to sh!t.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,310 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

No but I'd be wondering why any woman would want to see her fella trying to squeeze himself into a dress or break his neck wearing high heels!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Birneybau wrote: »
    After Hours has gone to sh!t.

That's a different thread. This is about cross dressing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,085 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

OldGoat wrote: »
    I'm on the polar opposite scale to Wibbs on this topic. Partially clothed bodies trump naked bodies in terms of allure. :)
    To be fair OG, while you're wonderfully mad, I'm the real oddball on this score. Most would prefer the revealing stuff whereas I prefer nekkid ladies. Not into the packaging at all. My fetish is not having any. :D At best I'd get a fit of the giggles. Doesn't go down well at all if someone is trying to be all sexy like.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Would you wear a corset, dress, tights, a skirt or high heels if your girlfriend or your boyfriend asked you too?
    Both Males and Females any any others welcome to answer.

It's all about the structure baby, if you can't visualise it, it isn't real....

Exoskeletons are for insects, crustaceans, shelled molluscs, tusk shells, chitons and nautilus, not desirable on humans, imo......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

I can't imagine possibly looking more ridiculous, so my first concern if asked would be if she was after suffering a concussion.

Also, while loving my wife to bits, and being very pretty, she doesn't have the pouty sexy thing going on, so if she can't pull it off I have zero hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Fleawuss

I'm conflicted here. Do wellingtons count?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭reddevilfan

Fancy dress of course I would....

A lot of males in Thailand are custom to this dress code. A British Soldier made a clip about his adventure there.

Advertisement