Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with An Post delivering Amazon package

Options
  • 09-12-2016 1:23am
    Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭

Ordered some stuff off amazon. An Post ended up being the carrier.

Amazon handed it over to An Post on 28th November.

The tracking number is still not working. I rang An Post 2 days ago and they said that tracking number was valid. They recommended I should give it a few more days as they have 4 containers full of amazon shipments that needed to be scanned into the system.

Amazon said they would refund me if it hasn't arrived by tomorrow evening. The items are of high value (nearly a grand).

Anyone else have this experience with An Post?

Am I likely to ever get my package at this stage?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Pugzilla wrote: »
    Ordered some stuff off amazon. An Post ended up being the carrier.

Amazon handed it over to An Post on 28th November.

The tracking number is still not working. I rang An Post 2 days ago and they said that tracking number was valid. They recommended I should give it a few more days as they have 4 containers full of amazon shipments that needed to be scanned into the system.

Amazon said they would refund me if it hasn't arrived by tomorrow evening. The items are of high value (nearly a grand).

Anyone else have this experience with An Post?

Am I likely to ever get my package at this stage?

Over the last couple of weeks they are a bit slower than usual, I had a parcel that estimated delivery was 1st Dec, only arrived Yesterday, once it gets scan it should be deliver the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Happened to me too, tracking number started with an AZ and it was supposed to he delivered on the 30th of November. First time that it was scanned after leaving was in the An Post Parcel Depot on Tuesday and I finally got it on Wednesday.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

MOD: Duplicate thread on Consumer Issues
    Do not open multiple threads for the same issue, if you need to move use the report function, I mod will move it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement