Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will the next worldwide financial crisis happen? Could 2007 happen again?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Grayson wrote: »
    The thing is though that the US does spend a ridiculous amount of money on arms. Compared to every other country in the world it's a ridiculous amount. I'm not saying the have to go to war but it's not an unreasonable conclusion. Not as bat sh1t crazy as not landing on the moon at any rate.
    I think Putin has a point when he talks about American military positions around the world. American is everywhere, we're all bought into the idea they're the good guys, on our side, but they have a military machine that's capable to taking on every major military power in the world and they're already in our back gardens.

that's what's so scary about trump he could accidentally put America in the mood to use all these weapons. It doesn't take long for a country to change it's outlook on the world completely, we may be comfortable in our capitalist democracies but they're a brand new system in many ways. Democracy may not be around in 50 years.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 267 ✭✭Train Dragon

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I've also read and heard more than once that man didn't land on the moon

Plenty of compelling non debunked evidence out there that man didnt go to the moon. At least not in 1969.

Advertisement