Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wasps

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭Ted111

bnt wrote: »
    The problem with the "kill them with fire" advice is that it would probably result in killing the whole house with fire. Make that two houses, since we're semi-detached. Who needs the hassle? Compared to the other annoyances I face every day, mostly involving work, a wasp sting is minor. I've already had a couple of stiff G&Ts since I was stung, so I'm feeling no less pain. :cool:

An alternative to fire is the old skool jam jar trap. Ten of them.
    Although once again - wasps are harmless. Will sting in self defence is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Roger Mellie Man on the Telly

I panicked once when "confronted" by a queen and sucked it into my vacuum cleaner (I happened to be vacuuming the shed when the incident occurred). I felt guilty for quite a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

How do they keep their waists so thin?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Ted111 wrote: »
    wasps are harmless. Will sting in self defence is all.

Lies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

They allowed a Black president and almost a Female one so they're softening up a bit.

*oh hang on a sec*

think i'll read the thread first

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

A famous wasp nice said , To be or not to be.

Night

Advertisement