Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

0% Finance on New cars??

• 29-11-2016 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭ ShowMeTheCash

Just thought I would ask the question.

Does anywhere in the country do 0% finance deals on new motors?
    I know the do them in the UK.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭ ellobee

I'm not sure I know what you mean by "anywhere in the Country" are you talking about a financial institution or a Dealership,
    0% finance is usually offered by particular manufacturers for instance I think Opel are doing some kind of 0% deal, so available at all their dealerships around the country on certain Opel models and I'm sure there are other manufacturers doing similar deals. I dont think there are any financial institutions offering loans at 0% for the purchase of any new car.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭ ShowMeTheCash

ellobee wrote: »
    I'm not sure I know what you mean by "anywhere in the Country" are you talking about a financial institution or a Dealership,
    0% finance is usually offered by particular manufacturers for instance I think Opel are doing some kind of 0% deal, so available at all their dealerships around the country on certain Opel models and I'm sure there are other manufacturers doing similar deals. I dont think there are any financial institutions offering loans at 0% for the purchase of any new car.

No I mean Dealerships.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,721 ✭✭✭ stimpson

Skoda are doing 0% on certain models.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement