Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oneplus 3T Midnight Orders

Options
  • 28-11-2016 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

As we're not allowed discuss deliveries in the other thread.

Has anyone who ordered at or near midnight on the 28th had their shipping time updated? Specifically looking for someone who paid priority and someone who didn't to see if the new delivery date is the same.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mytho

As we're not allowed discuss deliveries in the other thread.

Has anyone who ordered at or near midnight on the 28th had their shipping time updated? Specifically looking for someone who paid priority and someone who didn't to see if the new delivery date is the same.

I ordered one at midnight, chose standard delivery. It said estimated shipping date was 29th November and arrival 6th December. It's not showing up on my orders yet so don't know if those dates have changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

People who ordered and didn't get any acessories have been given delivery dates. Some have even received txt msgs from DHL

mytho wrote: »
    I ordered one at midnight, chose standard delivery. It said estimated shipping date was 29th November and arrival 6th December. It's not showing up on my orders yet so don't know if those dates have changed.

Use a different browser and or clear cache. It's there just not showing in the browser you are using.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭reni10

I ordered at 00:01 and shipping is set for 29th and Delivery on 6th for a 128gb version.

I have not received any shipping notice from DHL and I only ordered the phone no accessories!

I am a bit disappointed it was not shipped today!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mytho

Rackstar wrote: »
    Use a different browser and or clear cache. It's there just not showing in the browser you are using.

Checked it there, shipping and delivery date haven't changed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

My order isn't showing up when I look at my account on the iPad that I ordered it on but it's there when I look at it on my laptop. It hasn't been updated and is still showing estimating dispatch on 01 December.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭emo72

its sold out already. im trying to order one. jesus christ, will they ever get a launch right?

emo72 wrote: »
    its sold out already. im trying to order one. jesus christ, will they ever get a launch right?

I suppose they have grown so quickly that it's very difficult to keep up with demand. The invite system they had previous meant the phone was available to ship as long as you had an invite.

Someone on the bargain alerts thread orders a second one by accident and was looking to sell it at cost price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Jet Black

mytho wrote: »

Same dates and bought at 12 except I went with priority shipping. I didn't order with accessories.

Mine still no shipped so hopefully will go out today and I will have it by Friday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Jet Black wrote: »
    Same dates and bought at 12 except I went with priority shipping. I didn't order with accessories.

Exactly. This is my problem. I ordered at 12:02, and paid 16.99 for priority shipping. However the delivery date has now changed to the same date as if I hadn't paid for priority. I spent 30 minutes on live chat with OnePlus and they just gave me the run around.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭jonnybegood

I ordered mine at 12:03, got a text yesterday from dhl to say that it will be delivered on the 2nd of December

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭emo72

Any idea when stock is coming back in?

I ordered mine at 12:03, got a text yesterday from dhl to say that it will be delivered on the 2nd of December

Did you pay for Priority Shipping??? And was it 64gb or 128gb version?

I ordered at 00:01 with normal shipping and no movement on the shipping yet!

reni10 wrote: »
    Did you pay for Priority Shipping??? And was it 64gb or 128gb version?

I ordered at 00:01 with normal shipping and no movement on the shipping yet!

Standard shipping and its the 64gb version

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

I'm in Hong Kong, but ordered 8am local time on Monday and received it today

Standard shipping and its the 64gb version

Standard shipping and it's due to be delivered on the 2nd? Damn I got ripped off by paying 16.99 extra. Where abouts are you getting it shipped to?
    My phone is broke so I can't get any texts from DHL. The tracking code is not up on the OnePlus' website.

Just got an email to say it's been sent. Hopefully have it by the end of the week.

Mine should be here tomorrow, according to DHL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Sorry to hijack, but just saw this issue via reddit.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/touch-latency-on-the-oneplus-3-3t.475870/

• Advertisement

Nearly the end of the Business day now and my 128gb version has still not shipped even though it is still stating the 29th as the shipping date!

I could have sworn as well when I originally ordered it the dispatch date was the 28th but the next morning when I logged in it was shifted to the 29th!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Pool4Life

Mine should be here tomorrow, according to DHL.
    Did you get an email or text mate from dhl. I got shipped email from oneplus cant find tracking on it though. EDIT
    Never mind i got a text there. Estimated monday.

Standard shipping and it's due to be delivered on the 2nd? Damn I got ripped off by paying 16.99 extra. Where abouts are you getting it shipped to?
    My phone is broke so I can't get any texts from DHL. The tracking code is not up on the OnePlus' website.

Standard shipping to Dublin, dhl text me directly

Dhl tracking is telling me that it has departed facility in Poznan Poland today
    Delivery by end of day Friday

Balls to that, I paid 17 quid to get it 2 days earlier than you. I thought I was paying 17 quid so it would arrive before the 6th.

Mines coming tomorrow according to DHL with express delivery.

It's for sale now showing shipping immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭prmcnamara

Are the DHL estimated delivery dates accurate? I would really like mine before the weekend but it says that it is arriving on Monday.

Still no movement on mine was supposed to be sent today! Not likely now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Spruce_Moose

Order mine at midnight too, still saying estimated dispatch Nov 29th and delivery Dec 6th. Doesn't seem to be dispatched yet and no alert from DHL either. Standard shipping with no accessories.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭aisling86

Order mine at midnight too, still saying estimated dispatch Nov 29th and delivery Dec 6th. Doesn't seem to be dispatched yet and no alert from DHL either. Standard shipping with no accessories.

Same as mine, hope it does ship tomorrow!

Advertisement