Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elverys Cyber Monday deals

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,471 ✭✭✭Masala

jackp1310 wrote: »

....deals seem to be 'getting less' the longer the days goes on!! A €170 pair of Asics down to €150 is not gonna get people excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭browne_rob5

Asics Gel-Luminus reduced to €85. Looks like a pretty good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

niall5098 wrote: »
    HI All,

elverys are currently doing half price jerseys intil 12pm, then another deal kicks in then:

http://www.elverys.ie/elverys/en/Elverys/Offers/CyberMonday/Offer1/c/3026

cheers cant scoff at half price asics gel shoes . 42.50

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Anyone have issues with no order confirmation emails this afternoon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

presume no other discount codes work with these discounts?

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ParkyJiSung

The deal for the exercise bench was null and void. Meant to be 60% off... have screenshots and have email cust care- what are my chance of getting a satisfactory response

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Dont know why its clothing footwear and bags - should just be clothing and bags seeing as there is only 2 pairs of shoes in there

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭rodneyTrotter.

The deal for the exercise bench was null and void. Meant to be 60% off... have screenshots and have email cust care- what are my chance of getting a satisfactory response

Probably not great . I had a bad experience with this company before . I tried to complain to their 'Head office' but they couldn't have been arsed ringing me back after two attempts from me to speak to someone .
    Not to mention the "manager" that cocked up was pig ignorant . That was in store in Arnotts at the time . They are gone now and lifestyle have the shop there now .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

fmul9798 wrote: »

Same happened with me. Not too confident i'll get it now. Money is pending on my account. I have emailed them and they said they are looking into it so i'll report back...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭conormc1984

Same happened with me. Not too confident i'll get it now. Money is pending on my account. I have emailed them and they said they are looking into it so i'll report back...

I placed an order for astro boots this afternoon and only got the order confirmation in the last half hour.

I placed an order for astro boots this afternoon and only got the order confirmation in the last half hour.

Still nothing. With my first order I got an email straight away

fmul9798 wrote: »

Strange - got no email either. So no proof that it went thru. will have to ring credit card people to see if card processed.

Masala wrote:
    Strange - got no email either. So no proof that it went thru. will have to ring credit card people to see if card processed.

I wonder will we get them. Bank says the payment is authorised on their end but if elverys dont authorise it then it will just come back into my account within a few days. Elverys can't find the order so far.

well... did anybody her back from them. Still nothing to confirm that my order went thru.

(did we have a similar thread on Elverys before on this messing around??)

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Mike1961

Masala wrote:
    well... did anybody her back from them. Still nothing to confirm that my order went thru.

They still haven't located my order

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

The 100kg Olympic weights down to €199 is very cheap, they were as low as €169 over the weekend with black Friday codes

http://www.elverys.ie/elverys/en/Elverys/Fitness/Home-Gym-Equipment/Weights/USF-100kg-Olympic-Set/p/000000000001042005

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Logged into my account and seen my 2 orders ar in progress but when i click into them i get 404 page not found...very frustrating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Got an an post delivery notification this morning, due in store tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

athtrasna wrote: »
    Got an an post delivery notification this morning, due in store tomorrow

just got one myself saying it was signed in instore this morning

Just to update on my order. They can't find it and are not willing to honour it. They say there was no order despite funds being reserved from my account. Offered 10% off

Just to update on my order. They can't find it and are not willing to honour it. They say there was no order despite funds being reserved from my account. Offered 10% off

What the address did you use to contact them....their voicemail is full.

Masala wrote:
    What the address did you use to contact them....their voicemail is full.

Online @elverys.ie

Advertisement