Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best game for a beginner

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Wolfenstein: The New Order is part of the BOGOF deal on the store at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

Wolfenstein: The New Order is part of the BOGOF deal on the store at the moment.

The store?? How much is it?? PS4 isn't being opened til the 25th as Santa is bringing it. I'm leaning towards either wolfenstien or TLOU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

hawkelady wrote: »
    The store?? How much is it?? PS4 isn't being opened til the 25th as Santa is bringing it. I'm leaning towards either wolfenstien or TLOU

Actually, looking at the prices on the store at the moment - they seem a bit inflated. You'll get the two of them on it at the moment for €40 but you might get a better price elsewhere.

Two cracking games though. Going to replay Wolfenstein myself over the Christmas.

Also forgot to say: You can buy from the store using the website or the Playstation App.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

Friendly warning,id actually open it before then and do all the system updates,patches for what ever games you get with it,have all that stuff done so when its opened,there isnt hours of downloading..or worst case scenario.PSN is down on xmas day.. that could be frustrating for all..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Don't need PS4 to purchase games: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ie/home/games.
    Just make sure you're on the PS4 section before buying.

As already mentioned, try and get everything set up beforehand.
    Account names/passwords - 2-step verification, password protection for purchases.
    Get it all done before xmas, PSN servers will be hammered that day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is well worth getting.

You get two games (Borderlands 2 and Borderlands The Pre-Sequel) with all the DLC included.

Advertisement