Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Ubisoft Games: 30 Days of Giveaways

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Got them all into my library but haven't bothered downloading any.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,639 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

mrcheez wrote: »
    OK so the "Prince of Persia" for today must be the Sands of Time version that's included with the other games as part of this weekend giveaway.

I like having Rayman Origins but I'm hoping that they are giving Rayman Legends tomorrow as promised and not just Origins as part of the weekend deal. I note that Splinter Cell/The Crew are also given today despite supposedly being out on the 17/18th, so that has me worried that we've already received all 4 free games today.

Hmm no Legends today .. ah well my fear confirmed

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

mrcheez wrote: »
    Come oooon 16 Dec...

ITS TIME!

ITS TIME!

You're seeing Rayman Legends!??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

hmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,722 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Rayman Legends isn't happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Thanks OP

do we just add them to the account or do we have to download them in order to keep?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

god's toy wrote: »
    Thanks OP

do we just add them to the account or do we have to download them in order to keep?

Just add them

So Legends never appeared?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭homer911

This weekend there is a second chance to grab the ones you missed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

the_syco wrote: »
    403964.JPG

all 7 available now

Nice to see UPlay is down again.. there goes the one chance I have to play some of the games as I'm busy the rest of the weekend.

There's got to be a way to bypass UPlay

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

grogi wrote: »
    I see Assassin Creed III added, but non of the others. Probably some caching happening...

I see all in the uPlay app and can download them, but on the website still not all.

Advertisement