Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Christmas Compilation

• 18-11-2016 8:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 671 Shoe Lover

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on a Christmas compilation CD? Was in the car yesterday, wishing I had some Christmas music to put on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭ Caillte

https://christmasfm.com/

In 10 Days the DJs will be on air but the station runs 24/7 all year round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 Shoe Lover

Thanks & I normally tune in, however, reception can be very shaky in our area so was hoping to have a CD as well :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,334 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

Shoe Lover wrote: »
    Thanks & I normally tune in, however, reception can be very shaky in our area so was hoping to have a CD as well :)

Now that's what I call Xmas 3cd set is a favourite of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭ SarahLil

I have that one Lough C too, its great, good aul Clerys used to be good for picking up Christmas cds, I must get some of mine together for the car

Advertisement