Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anglia wanted for couple of hours

Options
  • 17-11-2016 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

Hi, I know it may be a long shot but would anybody be willing to park their Anglia outside my house for a couple of hours this Sunday ?
    It's my daughter's birthday and she is having a Harry Potter themed party and this would be the icing on the cake.
    There wouldn't be anyone at it and we live in a rural area with a private drive so it would be safe and you're welcome to tea, cake etc :-)
    We are in west Limerick, just outside Rathkeale if anyone can help out.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donal55

jimbooth wrote: »
    Hi, I know it may be a long shot but would anybody be willing to park their Anglia outside my house for a couple of hours this Sunday ?
    It's my daughter's birthday and she is having a Harry Potter themed party and this would be the icing on the cake.
    There wouldn't be anyone at it and we live in a rural area with a private drive so it would be safe and you're welcome to tea, cake etc :-)
    We are in west Limerick, just outside Rathkeale if anyone can help out.
    Thanks

Rathkeale???

Advertisement