Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Werewolf - the sign up thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I'm getting excited to see who ends up being what. Aside from mick and andy being wolves, who else do we think will be wolfy?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Lets hope Tigger's not a wolf coz I might not be there to blow him up this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Lets hope Tigger's not a wolf coz I might not be there to blow him up this time!

I think that was the funniest one I've seen. Tigger going hell for leather for you only to have an o **** moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

gufc21 wrote: »
    I think that was the funniest one I've seen. Tigger going hell for leather for you only to have an o **** moment

yes iman idot

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I suppose we should probably do something about this game ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

sullivlo wrote:
    I suppose we should probably do something about this game

Woooooo yes! Exams done work winding down...yes come steal all my time

bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored .
    Can we start now pls

• Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

Tigger wrote: »
    bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored .
    Can we start now pls

Ok tigger; take it to the next level, tell us who the wolves are going to be!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I just hope Tigger is on my team, either way. I don't like being up against them.

tritium wrote: »
    Ok tigger; take it to the next level, tell us who the wolves are going to be!

i don't think thats possaible but vale anyways if he plays

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    I just hope Tigger is on my team, either way. I don't like being up against them.

love you to barnendary

Are we starting today? I am excite :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Are we starting today? I am excite :)

Sunday No?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Just putting it out there - maybe we could start today?? If Sully and/or Jay can do up the roles and send them to us. Then have all weekend as a lead-in / get our heads around the rules. Then start with the munching and lynching proper on Monday.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Just putting it out there - maybe we could start today?? If Sully and/or Jay can do up the roles and send them to us. Then have all weekend as a lead-in / get our heads around the rules. Then start with the munching and lynching proper on Monday.

But then we will have nothing to go on if we don't know the roles and if we do the wolves will be at a disadvantage with the long lead up

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I was thinking we would know our roles. I don't see how it'd be a disadvantage to the wolves.

Just an idea anyway. Only because I'm bored at work today.

Im out if its a weekend start :pac:

I dont mind when

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Won't be today. As-is typical with me I did a right bit of planning the day I started then did absolutely nothing for the subsequent 3 odd weeks so will have to get the game planning wrapped up today and tomorrow. There's a specific reason it won't be starting today.

quickbeam wrote: »
    I was thinking we would know our roles. I don't see how it'd be a disadvantage to the wolves.

Just an idea anyway. Only because I'm bored at work today.

Because its an extra couple of days of being able to be tripped up before the killing can start. Take for example you spot something in day 1, you can push the point for a day or 2 without fear of getting eaten (ignoring any ramifications the actual munch of you can have on suspicions) and have a posy formed and ready to go with a wolf for day 1 munch.

Basically it puts the wolves.2 days behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

gufc21 wrote: »
    Because its an extra couple of days of being able to be tripped up before the killing can start. Take for example you spot something in day 1, you can push the point for a day or 2 without fear of getting eaten (ignoring any ramifications the actual munch of you can have on suspicions) and have a posy formed and ready to go with a wolf for day 1 munch.

Basically it puts the wolves.2 days behind.

:pac::pac::pac:
    Posy: a small bunch of flowers
    Possee: a body of men summoned by a sheriff to enforce the law

He's a wolf! Gettim!

Also yay for a Sunday start. I've family up tomorrow which will take all my time and patience. I couldn't be playing the game at the same time or I'd explode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

as an observer in the last game I thought the slow start really altered the pace of the game and made it less suspenseful. It's definitely a good idea to do some of them that way, for people who are new but I think it takes away from the normal mania which is most of the fun!

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Sunday No?

Sunday, yes :) because....
    Jayop wrote: »
    Won't be today. As-is typical with me I did a right bit of planning the day I started then did absolutely nothing for the subsequent 3 odd weeks so will have to get the game planning wrapped up today and tomorrow. There's a specific reason it won't be starting today.

... and it's not just because we forgot. There are certain ... events ... that need to occur before we can begin. Everyone should keep an eye on their PM folder ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sorry had forgotten about this. I'll leave it I think but thanks for responses. Have fun playing. :)

sullivlo wrote: »
    Sunday, yes :) because....

... and it's not just because we forgot. There are certain ... events ... that need to occur before we can begin. Everyone should keep an eye on their PM folder ;)

real world events or in gme evenbts?

Game events. Of sorts.

Can I use my gun before the game starts?

Can I use my gun before the game starts?
    Quiet Hans

Housekeeping

Can everyone make sure that they are:
    - registered on http://changeofplangames. com/wwforum/index.php for access to the private room(s)
    - able to receive PMs on boards (to learn of your role)

sullivlo wrote: »
    Housekeeping

Can everyone make sure that they are:
    - registered on http://changeofplangames.com/wwforum/index.php for access to the private room(s)
    - able to receive PMs on boards (to learn of your role)

And make sure your online status is not visible to others

• Advertisement

jayo can you log on to the backroom when you get a chance? Want your approval on something :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement