Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Trainer Wanted

Options
  • 13-11-2016 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

I am looking for a Personal Trainer in the area of County Louth.

I am a young adult male and consider myself to be on slightly obese.

I have had a membership for my local gym for the past 4/5 years but I can never keep at it consistently, also I have never stuck to a diet plan which hasn't helped my cause.

I believe if I had a PT to help motivate me and give me a diet plan, it would be more beneficial than the gym membership.

Also, would anyone have any idea how much a typical PT session costs?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Whereabouts in the county...its a wee one but not that wee.
    I've used a guy in mid Louth with good effect .

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Marry91

In the Dundalk region, but neighbouring areas would suit too like Knockbridge/Kilkerley/etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

Marry91 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking for a Personal Trainer in the area of County Louth.

I am a young adult male and consider myself to be on slightly obese.

I have had a membership for my local gym for the past 4/5 years but I can never keep at it consistently, also I have never stuck to a diet plan which hasn't helped my cause.

I believe if I had a PT to help motivate me and give me a diet plan, it would be more beneficial than the gym membership.

Also, would anyone have any idea how much a typical PT session costs?

Thanks
    https://www.facebook.com/gb.fitness.1to1/

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

Look up barry Martin. He is on face book too. Amazing wealth of knowledge. In dundalk too.

Advertisement