Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Santa visit with a baby

• 13-11-2016 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭ Woodbrook80

Hi I've a 8 months old where is good to bring him don't want to pay loads as just want a photo thanks I'm in bray

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 Cakerbaker

We're going to powerscourt. It's supposed to be lovely. It's €10 but you have to book.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭ chuckles30

Check if any local community group/school are organising a Santa visit.....they can be cheaper and if you explain that it's just a baby they may be able to get you in & out early when it's quieter. All you really want is the photo. Wishing you a lovely 1st Christmas with baby!!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭ LaLa2004

Santa in Arnotts is free & there is no gift. There is a photographer. We got a photo in a Christmas tree bauble once. It's still lovely, years later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 Shoe Lover

We brought our little girl last year to the local shopping centre one. She was only a year old & they only charged us a fiver I think & we got a photo & a little rattle thing for her. Will probably bring her to the same place again this year! It's mostly just for us to get the photo!

Advertisement