Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll fight you.

Options
  • 13-11-2016 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,433 ✭✭✭✭

I've no training per se. I've seen karate kid three, lethal weapon series and a trailer for a Jackie Chan movie. I headbutted a bouncer and broke my hand off a Polish lads jaw before. I hit a Hurley off a tractor tire one day for at least seven minutes.

I'll wreck you all. Pack of internet fannys. I'm calling you out Junkie Joe Joyce, backwards man and hunkey tonk man.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

I wrestled a sheep. Your move

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭dinorebel

I've no training per se. I've seen karate kid three, lethal weapon series and a trailer for a Jackie Chan movie. I headbutted a bouncer and broke my hand off a Polish lads jaw before. I hit a Hurley off a tractor tire one day for at least seven minutes.

I'll wreck you all. Pack of internet fannys. I'm calling you out Junkie Joe Joyce, backwards man and hunkey tonk man.
    I'll make you look like your avatar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

My favourite colour is yellow and I sticking with t.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭ahlookit

My favourite colour is yellow and I sticking with t.

Are you a man or a.... Oh. Sorry about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the **** do you think you're talking to? :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

Package for Mongo. Package for Mongo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭indioblack

I've no training per se.

Don't call me Percy.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Calm down lad. It wouldn't be worth robbing your mammy's car for the drive up

• Registered Users Posts: 17,433 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Where the **** is backwards man. I'll wreck you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Edups

C O M E AT ME
    I GOT NOTHING TO FEAR

I'LL END UP IN VALHALLA

I WILL BE SHINY AND CHROME. AND YOU WILL BE DUUUUUUST

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

My cat would f##k you up ya pussy.

I'm calling you out;

1. backwards man.
    2. The moldy Gowl.
    3. Conor McGregor.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'm calling you out;

1. backwards man.
    2. The moldy Gowl.
    3. Conor McGregor.

Winner goes home with the losers Bob Marley posters

I'm calling you out;

1. backwards man.
    2. The moldy Gowl.
    3. Conor McGregor.

My dad is Vladimir Putin

Your move

Internet nerds. Bring it.

Internet nerds. Bring it.

Mate your memes aren't even dank.

Edups wrote: »
    Mate your memes aren't even dank.

You wot m8.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

The best way to avoid injury in a fight is to run away really fast before it begins.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 Away From Home

Suck my hugh mungus salty Irish balls.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Thread needs Apollo and Rocky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

I've been beaten up before, but never been in a fight. This sounds like the beginning of a riddle but, really, it's because I've never actually thrown a punch at a human, or any species incase that sounds like I go around punching cats in the face. This fear of throwing a punch at a human stems back to a fateful night at The Palace, that night club in town.

For some reason, the manager thought it'd be a good idea to put one of those fairground punching machines in the downstairs section of the smoking area - you know the yokes that you hit and you're scored based on how hard you hit. Anyhow, I'm very drunk one night and I'm slithering around the smoking area looking for girls in groups of three or less, because any more and it's just intimidating, but I end up speaking to these two lads beside the punching machine.

They try to tempt me into having a go of it and I'm reluctant. I'm 6'4, with a couple of decent, broad shoulders. I look like I can throw a punch, and these lads are probably expecting me to break the machine due to the sheer force of my haymaker. I buckle under the pressure of it all. 'Alright, Jesus,' I say to them.

The lads, being the messers that they are, picked up on my apprehension, and begin making a 'Ooooooh' noise as I take a step back in preparation of this punch. Their noise attracts the attention of every girl down there and an audience of two has swiftly turned into an audience of about 25. 'F*ck me,' I thought.

I take a deep breath, and clench my fist as tight as its ever been and SOCK! I strike it with everything I had. I was just happy to connect with the thing but, being a big man, there's also a pressure to record a very decent score. If I looked like Rick Moranis or somebody then this wouldn't be a problem, but it is, because I don't.

Here come the numbers and you know it's a horrendous score when it calculates it by 10s instead of, like, 50s. It's going up really fast but not amounting to much and finally settles on 306 or something, when the top score was somewhere in the 900s if I remember rightly. I was embarrassed, ashamed; so much so that I didn't want to see the lads' reaction, but I imagine both of them exchanged a quick side glance toward one another and sipped their pints.

My wit has gotten me out of sticky situations before, so I use it as a crutch. "Ah, it must be broken," I say quite loudly, before laughing to myself. Nobody laughed with me. Not only do I pack a punch that Daniel O'Donnell would laugh at, but a failed attempt at humour compounds the misery and I go back upstairs. One of the lads asked where I was and I tell him, 'Just went for a smoke'. He doesn't need to know what really happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

Double post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭DredFX

You wouldn't beat snow off a rope.

Go pee up a flag pole

I'm learnding

DredFX wrote: »
    You wouldn't beat snow off a rope.

You're next after backwards man.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 Away From Home

You should have just lobbed your mickey out Hammer89

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭midnight city

I'll fight ya boss, i'm a bit upset and my voice hasn't broke yet but i'll fight ya anyway..

I'm so hard it hurts.

• Advertisement

My 2 pussies would absolutely f££k you up.

Advertisement