Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Ice Age 4 DVD + HD Download [For Sky Customers]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 HereFor

I ordered the wrong freaking one! Can't find the free one.
    HereFor wrote: »
    On screen referred to price of €0.00 but email received says "Just so you know, a charge of €16.99 will be added to your Sky TV bill on the day of the official digital release".

Any one else get this?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Prunty

I think they may have pulled the plug in this offer, can't find it on the sky store app at all - on the website there doesn't seem to be an option to purchase. I may be wrong though. Thanks anyway op

• Registered Users Posts: 9 HereFor

Same as.
    Prunty wrote: »
    I think they may have pulled the plug in this offer, can't find it on the sky store app at all - on the website there doesn't seem to be an option to purchase. I may be wrong though. Thanks anyway op

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

MarkR wrote: »
    Did anyone else get charged 11c for this?

Did you get charge or pending? I used Revolut card, I can see the transaction as Pending, probably will get cancel after a few days, I say it's just a test charge to verify card is valid.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Does seem to have been applied. Still waiting to hear from sky.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

For anyone interested, Sky maintain it was clearly stated that there may be a small transaction charged placed to test the card details. Didn't notice it myself, but there you go.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

MarkR wrote: »
    For anyone interested, Sky maintain it was clearly stated that there may be a small transaction charged placed to test the card details. Didn't notice it myself, but there you go.

Mine still pending, even if they take it is only 12c, DVD is on the way should be here tomorrow according to their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

Did anyone's DVD arrive? I have a pending DPD delivery today (not at home) and don't know whether it's this or hopefully a different delivery I'm waiting on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Mine just arrived.

I actually got 2. I done the order online but it didn't show up on the box so I ordered again from the box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Got mine today as well

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

cefh17 wrote: »
    Did anyone's DVD arrive? I have a pending DPD delivery today (not at home) and don't know whether it's this or hopefully a different delivery I'm waiting on

Mine arrived this morning. Standard post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Mine too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭meolwan

1 arrived today

• Registered Users Posts: 15,871 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

mine arrived also, thanks OP, kids delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

me too - got 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Mine arrived today. Kids very underwhelmed but they are spoilt brats;) Thanks anyway OP.

Advertisement