Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Game Log and Mod Queue

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ah actually, if Stu needs you in April, fair enough if you do that one.

If he doesnt, bagsie!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

kitten_k wrote: »
    b1c017b071625a0e206114b5362d40fb6a851ed450bad90bde99aba3cadd2fcf.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ha, yeah sounds funny alright. :pac:

But 6 games this year was too many, gonna try to cut it down next year. Schedule being full till December 2019 helps in that regard :D

We will believe it when we see it pal :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

If a friendly neighbourhood mod could add in the start date for LOTR as 13th January I'd be very obliged, save me requoting the table again :)

Edit: Oh, I suppose you'd better mark it as complex too... :pac:

Depending on the start date of Lord's game in February I MIGHT run a one nighter between LOTR and his game. Date TBC of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

sKeith wrote: »
    Okay then, If nobody else joins your mod team, i'll do the permission for ye.
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Excellent. This should be fun. :)

This us got a team then? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,351 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I'd like to sign up to co-mod a game in the new year. I suppose I better get used to the admining here and see how COP works before I host my own game later next year.

btw, advanced hype, the Theme for my game will be loosely based on the video game Silent Hill

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I think we have! #bestteamever

(just been watching Outlander season 2 in preparation :p)

Game Type |Theme (revealed optionally)|Mod(s)|Open Mod Spots|Date|Game Thread| Winning Team|Posts
    Complex|Werewolf - The Game Show | Kolido, Molly & SM |0| November 18th 2018 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Vanilla-ish|Werewolf | Pter, MrsFlushdraw & Loughc |0| December 2018 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex|Werewolf - Lord of the Rings | Necro, Barney & Murray|0| January 13th 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Lord TSC|2 | February 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Kolido, Pter & kittenk|0 | March 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Stu Redman & sKeith |1| April 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Outlander | MrsFlushdraw, Mollyb60 & sKeith |0 | May 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | kitten_k, beakerjoe & duffman13|0 | June 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | andy125 |2| July 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex|Werewolf - Game of Thrones 2| duffman13, Triceratops Ballet & Pter |0| August 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Pter, Necro, Molly & Uriel|0 | September 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - South Park | Necrominus|2 | October 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Silent Hill | Rikand |2 | November 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC|3 | December 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC|3 | January 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC|3 | February 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC|3 | March 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC|3 | April 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC

Updated table. Rikand I'm sure Lord or Stu would be grateful of help in Feb/April depending on your own availabilty? Or else there's andy or duffman in July/August.

I'd invite you on board but doubt you'd wanna mod two months in a row like some sort of crazy person...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I think we have! #bestteamever

(just been watching Outlander season 2 in preparation :p)
    Necro wrote: »
    Game Type |Theme (revealed optionally)|Mod(s)|Open Mod Spots|Date|Game Thread| Winning Team|Posts
    Complex|Werewolf - The Game Show | Kolido, Molly & SM |0| November
    TBC|Werewolf - Outlander | MrsFlushdraw, Mollyb60 & sKeith |0 | May 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC

Updated table.

Eh, if you want.. but i did say that i'd be there if nobody else piped up.
    Just don't make a game that needs permission changes in the AM and we golden. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,351 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I could definitely mod in February I reckon. Work will be light/nonexistent that month.

April, I better not....

And if you're planning Halloween week for your game, then definitely not lol

• Advertisement

There is a pokemon movie coming out in May of next year.

Who would like to do a pokemon WW game with me at some stage next year?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Pter wrote: »
    There is a pokemon movie coming out in May of next year.

Who would like to do a pokemon WW game with me at some stage next year?

I would like to put me down as a maybe.

I'll sing the theme tune for that one too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I would like to put me down as a maybe.

a maybe that's almost a yes

Lol unless someone wants us to piggyback on their game, we will have to slot ourselves in for January 2020 so.

Editing the Aug game to add TB and myself in and update the theme.

I may have been overzealous with my Pokemon game. I'll table that in the workshop of my mind for another time maybe.

I'm down to mod April's game and I'm looking forward to it. However I could do with a couple of co-mods to jump on board. Creative minds are welcome, but I do need someone proficient with COP to help me with room creation and a few things over there.

My only modding experience so far was as a co-mod on the Stephen King game with quickbeam and Necro. Despite having the best teachers, I didn't learn enough on COP to feel confident about taking care of it myself in April's game. So I'll need a COP wiz to join the team.

Note: That doesn't mean I need someone who will be lumbered with all the COP stuff. I am willing to learn, and already know how to handle permissions once the actual backrooms are built and when the game is live.

I have a theme in mind that I would like to at least discuss, based on a HBO show, but we've pretty much a clean pallet to start on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I'm down to mod April's game and I'm looking forward to it. However I could do with a couple of co-mods to jump on board. Creative minds are welcome, but I do need someone proficient with COP to help me with room creation and a few things over there.

My only modding experience so far was as a co-mod on the Stephen King game with quickbeam and Necro. Despite having the best teachers, I didn't learn enough on COP to feel confident about taking care of it myself in April's game. So I'll need a COP wiz to join the team.

Note: That doesn't mean I need someone who will be lumbered with all the COP stuff. I am willing to learn, and already know how to handle permissions once the actual backrooms are built and when the game is live.

I have a theme in mind that I would like to at least discuss, based on a HBO show, but we've pretty much a clean pallet to start on.

I can help with COP stuff, if you'd have me.

Editing the Aug game to add TB and myself in and update the theme.

Can you update next October's theme to South Park please and thanks? Save me quoting the blasted table again.

sKeith wrote: »
    I can help with COP stuff, if you'd have me.

Thanks very much sKeith, that would be great!

And then there were two...any more takers for the final spot?

• Advertisement

Complex|Werewolf - The Game Show | Kolido, Molly & SM |0| November 18th 2018 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Vanilla-ish|Werewolf | Pter, MrsFlushdraw & Loughc |0| December 2018 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex|Werewolf - Lord of the Rings | Necro, Barney & Murray|0| January 13th 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex |Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic | Kolido, Pter & kittenk|0 | 10th March 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex|Werewolf - Game of Thrones 2| duffman13, Triceratops Ballet & Pter |0| August 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex|Werewolf - Star Trek 2| Pter, Necro, Molly & Uriel|0 | September 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - South Park | Necro & sKeith|1 | October 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC|3 | December 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Walking Dead 2 | Necro|2 | January 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | TBC|3 | February 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC

Just updating the table to add sKeith into the October game and grab the January 2020 spot for... well....

:D

Editing in March theme and likely start date

I think I'll look at running a brexit mini game end of March if anyone wants to help.

Format to be decided, something low committment for players and mods.

Would be a good one for a new mod to jump in on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I can't believe we have a schedule running to January 2020! that is just mad Ted :D

Some really nice themes (new and rejigged) coming up in 2019. Looking forward to seeing what it brings.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Complex |Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic | Kolido, Pter & kittenk|0 | 10th March 2019 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    Complex|Werewolf - Star Trek 2| Pter, Necro, Molly & Uriel|0 | September 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - South Park | Necro & sKeith|1 | October 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Beakerjoe|2 | December 2019| TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf - Walking Dead 2 | Necro|2 | January 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC
    TBC|Werewolf | Drumpot & Digital Solitude|1 | February 2020 | TBC | TBC | TBC

Yoink

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Can I take Christmas 2019 game?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

beakerjoe wrote: »

Yer in

What are we gonna do for 4/20 is the real question

beakerjoe wrote: »

Sure. But it's good courtesy to allow loughc co mod!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Sure. But it's good courtesy to allow loughc co mod!

In. :pac:

Advertisement