Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zebre vs Connacht, Sunday 23, 16:15 (local time) Stadio Lanfranchi BT Sport / beIN S

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭MarinersBlues

I'm not particularly worried about losing the game but am very worried about not getting the BP.
    Missing that would make qualification quiet difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Cathalthesmart

connachta wrote: »
    Zebre did, as they did against Scarlets and Glasgow, and put them under pressure in Parma
    I'm not saying we're not favourite, I'm saying it's a real embush, not only "showing respect" phrasing

But the more I look to the team the more I think Lam balanced it well : We struggled because we were so light against Toulouse, Italians have the same target/strategy, so he "muscled" his selection with Roux, SOB Robb, Delahunt J.P Cooney and McCoy. Without forgeting to ponderate with "electric finishers" in the back-three. Smart move Pat!

Zebre can't match Connacht if Connacht play well. Glasgow and Scarlets didn't play well which gave Zebre a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,965 ✭✭✭connachta

I'm not particularly worried about losing the game but am very worried about not getting the BP.
    Missing that would make qualification quiet difficult.
    agree

Zebre did, as they did against Scarlets and Glasgow, and put them under pressure in Parma
    I'm not saying we're not favourite, I'm saying it's a real embush, not only "showing respect" phrasing

But the more I look to the team the more I think Lam balanced it well : We struggled because we were so light against Toulouse, Italians have the same target/strategy, so he "muscled" his selection with Roux, SOB Robb, Delahunt J.P Cooney and McCoy. Without forgeting to ponderate with "electric finishers" in the back-three. Smart move Pat!

Zebre can't match Connacht if Connacht play well. Glasgow and Scarlets didn't play well which gave Zebre a chance.
    Nobody can match Connacht if we play well, we proved it last season (Sarries Wasps and Clermont maybe excepted). Playing average like we did until Toulouse 2nd half this season is a strong possibility though. And Zebre is able to win or prevent us getting the BP in this case

Nobody can match Connacht if we play well, we proved it last season (Sarries Wasps and Clermont maybe excepted). Playing average like we did until Toulouse 2nd half this season is a strong possibility though. And Zebre is able to win or prevent us getting the BP in this case

I know, thats what I'm saying. If Connacht dont perform than of course Zebre can win, so lets hope Connacht do!!!

• Advertisement

I know, thats what I'm saying. If Connacht dont perform than of course Zebre can win, so lets hope Connacht do!!!
    What I meant was even a mixed performance like we did against Embra or Ulster may be dangerous.
    But team is interesting and Bundee will come in to wrap up the BP!

What I meant was even a mixed performance like we did against Embra or Ulster may be dangerous.
    But team is interesting and Bundee will come in to wrap up the BP!

If he comes on with 20-25 to go and Connacht have a commanding lead, the Italians won't have the same intensity as they would have in the first half which will lead to the Aki 47 causing havoc.

Aki 47! love this :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

If he comes on with 20-25 to go and Connacht have a commanding lead, the Italians won't have the same intensity as they would have in the first half which will lead to the Aki 47 causing havoc.

There isn't a facepalm bad enough for this. :rolleyes:

Zzippy wrote: »
    There isn't a facepalm bad enough for this. :rolleyes:

Ive done my job so :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

Anyone know if there's a way to watch the bt sport extra channels on www.setantago.com?

I can see they're all available on live.eirsport.ie, I'm a sky customer with the setanta/eir sports pack so I've no eir account number to set up a myeir account :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭BrokenMan

Is bt sports not covered under the setanta pack or did that change. I have it anyway on mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

BrokenMan wrote:
    Is bt sports not covered under the setanta pack or did that change. I have it anyway on mine.

BT Sport 1, 2, 3 and ESPN, eir sport 1 and 2 are all available.

I'm not at home but I believe the "extra" channels are available on red button. I don't see them available for streaming on setantago though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

What station is this on...can only see Toulouse v Wasps on BT Sports 2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

On Sky if you hit the red button on BT2 it gets you options and the Connacht game is just on a "coming up" screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Nice splashes of red among the Connacht fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Trying to watch it on eir sports online....doesn't seem to have the option to watch it unfortunately!

Jesus Zebre :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Couldn't watch on Setanta Go- so using alternate means

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

These guys aren't in Italy are they

• Advertisement

Huge error from Zebre on their line. Connacht scrum a few meters out.....could be a mighty start.

Bealham on the TH?????

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

vienne86 wrote: »
    Huge error from Zebre on their line. Connacht scrum a few meters out.....could be a mighty start.

Bealham on the TH?????

Bealham is a TH

Double movement.....very close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Hagz

If fans and pundits can make the right calls within 5 seconds, it's unacceptable that TMO's take 1-2 minutes to reach the wrong one. It's one of the most puzzling aspects of professional rugby.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭macslash

Anyone watching this on SportsWorld Net..no sound outside of the studio at all.
    Double movement there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭testtech05

Personally thought that should have been a try. Think the slow Mo didnt help though should have just looked at it in real time aswell. But hopefully can keep the intensity up!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,950 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Someone tell the co-commentator to cheer up.

Clegg wrote: »
    Someone tell the co-commentator to cheer up.

It's DOC......he really sounds sleepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,066 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

This is hilarious without the crowd noises. It's like watching with director's commentary on a DVD.

• Advertisement

JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super kick through. Delighted for him.

Advertisement