Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bournemouth vs Tottenham 12:30pm Saturday Sky Sports 1

Options
13»

Comments

Arter should have gone for his leg breaker on Wanyama. However Sissoko was a disgrace with what he did to Arter. What a waste of £30m on a complete gimp.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

To his credit Arter hasn't made a big deal out of it in the post match interview.
    If I was him I would be wondering how a pair of useless Muppets like McCarthy and Whelan are keeping him out of the Ireland team

Bit off topic but he's gotten injured pretty much every time he was about to be handed a start for Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭Martin567

Ormus wrote: »
    Bit off topic but he's gotten injured pretty much every time he was about to be handed a start for Ireland.

Absolutely. When was the last time he was fit and available for an Irish match?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

He was fit and available

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

For the Oman and Serbia games and never got as much as a run

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,544 ✭✭✭golfball37

I just keep repeating it. Unless we score first and often early we are clueless. All huff and puff with no magic. Tom Carroll playing in games against the weaker teams is what I'd endorse personally, al least he doesn't run forward needlessly and has a football brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

What a waste of £30m on a complete gimp.

Baffling really. I didn't understand it when we bought him and I'm still trying to get my head around it every time I see him wear the shirt. I normally give the player every chance and the benefit of doubt where possible but I just have zero time for Sissoko.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 nahoob

Frustrating game, I think we'd have done better starting Jansen for his hold up play

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 nahoob

And Sissoko was a disgrace, he'll have to do an awful lot to win over the Spurs fans.

Was Nkoudou on the bench today?

Arter should have gone for his leg breaker on Wanyama. However Sissoko was a disgrace with what he did to Arter. What a waste of £30m on a complete gimp.

Poch call bull$hit on that, said its £6m a year with no obligation to keep him more than a year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Ormus wrote: »
    Poch call bull$hit on that, said its £6m a year with no obligation to keep him more than a year.

The deal was £6m * 5 years. Even though we sell him for let's say £15 millions next summer then we still need to pay Newcastle the rest. Ashley is no mug.

nahoob wrote: »
    And Sissoko was a disgrace, he'll have to do an awful lot to win over the Spurs fans.

Was Nkoudou on the bench today?

He didn't make the bench for some reason. Some of Poch decisions are really baffling.

That elbow he threw at Arter was the best thing he's done all season.:o

09_09_09 wrote: »
    The deal was £6m * 5 years. Even though we sell him for let's say £15 millions next summer then we still need to pay Newcastle the rest. Ashley is no mug.

Ok. That's not what Poch said.

The Evening Standard said this: Sissoko was valued at £30million and Tottenham finally agreed to meet that price, although the structure of the payments means Newcastle would receive the full fee — in five installments of £6m — only if he stays for the duration of his five-year contract.

Advertisement