Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€6 Coke/Diet/Zero/Fanta Orange/Sprite/Sprite Zero SuperValu 2x8 packs 330ml

Options
  • 18-10-2016 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure there is a mega thread for these multipacks of soft drink cans in all the various supermarkets so here goes -

SuperValu are doing 2x8 packs 330ml Coke/Diet/Zero and Fanta Orange/Sprite/Sprite Zero for €6.00 from Thursday. 37.5c per can.

For no one near a SuperValu or vice versa

Aldi are doing 12 packs 330ml Coke/Diet/Zero for €5.00 also from Thursday. 41.6c per can.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Amazon had Fentimans on Flash sale ;12/tray (normal price is £16-17) with free shipping over £20 to Ireland. Lets hope the glass bottles travel well........ I know its expensive- however, I'd much rather drink 1 bottle of Fentimans- than 3 cans of Cocacola or Pepsi. Its worth it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Thread sez cans, not bottles

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Cans lads and lassies, multipack cans thread

• Registered Users Posts: 10 phani.k1704

DIET COKE 8PK 330ML €3 & BUY ONE GET ONE FREE
    So 16 cans for €3 which is 18.75c per can
    www.mrprice.ie/p/-diet-coke-8pk-330ml/5449000004451

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

DIET COKE 8PK 330ML €3 & BUY ONE GET ONE FREE
    So 16 cans for €3 which is 18.75c per can
    www.mrprice.ie/p/-diet-coke-8pk-330ml/5449000004451

Thanks phani.

Just a word of warning to anyone considering this when stuff is on offer in Mr Price it's generally because it's short-dated (if it's dated beyond the end of November I'd be surprised). Probably wont be an issue for 99% of people buying it but I'd advise double checking the dates just in case it's particularly short.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭JimsAlterEgo

murphm45 wrote: »
    Thanks phani.

Just a word of warning to anyone considering this when stuff is on offer in Mr Price it's generally because it's short-dated (if it's dated beyond the end of November I'd be surprised). Probably wont be an issue for 99% of people buying it but I'd advise double checking the dates just in case it's particularly short.

can soft drinks really go off though?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

can soft drinks really go off though?
    Yes. We found a bottle of coke from last Christmas recently and thought "it's a soft drink, how bad can it be?"

Answer: horrific.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

sullivlo wrote: »
    Yes. We found a bottle of coke from last Christmas recently and thought "it's a soft drink, how bad can it be?"

Answer: horrific.

thin PET plastic lets a fair amount of gas out. I would advise against buying loads of bottles cheap with the plan to store them. If kept in warm areas it will diffuse out even faster, in my tesco some bottles are very warm, direct under lights or heaters.

Cans should not really allow any gas out.

Iceland have 24 330ml cans of coke for €10, 41.6cent per can.

I have never gone to mr price but hear the good offers are often not there. I wish shops could have live inventory or even cameras showing the shelves. Last 3 times I went to dealz they did not have stuff I speficially went for.

Looks like mods not going allow a mega thread

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

I bought 18 cans of coke zero for €7 today In Dunnes so 38c a can. Expiry April 17.

Sometimes the coke zero can be hard to get when there's an offer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

Called into Supervalu (rathfarnham area) yesterday afternoon to avail of this offer and there was nothing doing. Nothing that i can see on their website either.

What's the story?

Called into Supervalu (rathfarnham area) yesterday afternoon to avail of this offer and there was nothing doing. Nothing that i can see on their website either.

What's the story?

It's in their special offer magazine 20th - 27th October was stated in store but in the magazine it says 20th - Nov 2nd so...

Give the manager a call and ask the sceal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

vicwatson wrote: »
    Give the manager a call and ask the sceal

Sound, cheers for that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Tesco:
    18 cans of Coke , Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Pepsi Max , 7 up regular , 7 up free and club orange €6

until 31 october

• Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Aldi had coke/Diet Coke/Coke Zero for €5 for 8 this week.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Sorry- an 8 pack of cans for a fiver?
    Thats an awful offer!
    Am I missing something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

As The_Conductor said above - that's a terrible "offer".
    Regular price for an 8 pack is 5-5.50 mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Kop Idol

I think its actually 12 for €5 (so 41.67c per can) and not 8 for €5 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Sorry I was distracted when I wrote that. It is indeed 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭MB05

Dunnes have 9 packs of Pepsi Max, Club Orange, 7 UP and 7 UP Free for €2.92 and 8 packs of all Coke, Sprite etc for €2.87 at the moment. For those of you that want bottles they have a mix and match deal that includes 1.75L bottles of various Cokes. It was €4 for 4 (other items are Pringles and big bars of cadbury's chocolate)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭quilmore

coke in cans last a lot longer than in bottles, a year old can is the same as a fresh one

BTW, supervalu has a card with a 15% discount going and cans are 2x8 cans for €6, which after the 15% discount comes at 31.8 cents per can

• Registered Users Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

CH3OH wrote: »
    Tesco:
    18 cans of Coke , Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Pepsi Max , 7 up regular , 7 up free and club orange €6

until 31 october

i couldn't find them at all. but Ennis Tesco seems to be shíte anyway, always missing deals compared to Limerick or wherever

MvRFqjLl.jpg

closest i got was 50c a can. not too bad. until 15/11/2016

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

quilmore wrote: »
    coke in cans last a lot longer than in bottles, a year old can is the same as a fresh one

BTW, supervalu has a card with a 15% discount going and cans are 2x8 cans for €6, which after the 15% discount comes at 31.8 cents per can

Any way to get this easily? Mother in law got one last year in the run up to Christmas but we didn't. Hoping we might get it this year, doing our weekly shopping in SuperValu the past 3 years

i couldn't find them at all.

Hard to miss in Arklow;)

400324.jpg

Deals have 24 cans Coke Diet Coke Coke Zero for €8.00 which is the same as Tesco

The 18 packs ( as before)are back on offer for €6 in Tesco ( think the offer date is until 22nd)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

7 euro for 18 in dunnes. not sure when it ends, think it's the weekly wonder

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭MB05

Dunnes have a special on for the weekend where you can get 4 packs of 18 cans of pepsi max, club orange, 7 up etc for €20. You can mix and match them with the tubs of quality street, roses etc, boxed crisps and boxes of biscuits. There is a flyer posted in a different thread on here if you want to see exactly what is covered.

MB05 wrote: »
    Dunnes have a special on for the weekend where you can get 4 packs of 18 cans of pepsi max, club orange, 7 up etc for €20. You can mix and match them with the tubs of quality street, roses etc, boxed crisps and boxes of biscuits. There is a flyer posted in a different thread on here if you want to see exactly what is covered.

The etc is just diet 7up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

https://cchbc.clipcoupons.co.uk/registration/

Coupon here for €1 off a 8 pack of coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke (8 pack)

8 pack currently €4 in Tesco

8 pack currently €3.50 in Supervalu

Advertisement