Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

10% of FCPs down

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭KCross

I do remember seeing a lot of red X's on the page 6-12 months ago.
    I do note that oft times eCars don't update the map when an FCP is reported down so maybe it isn't as good as it looks?

A bit of useless info... I used Dungarvan (Nissan dealer) and Waterford FCP's at the weekend. No issues or queuing. I had used Waterford about a year ago and took readings off the FCP and when I run the averages it is dispensing 50kWh's/day since last November... so probably about 3-4 sessions a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,458 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Yes I have found the app is next to useless these days as they don't mark them down.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,702 ✭✭✭✭BoatMad

In the last ten-twelve days , used the following fcps

Applegreen cullenmore
    Gorey
    Wexford ( both fcps and scp)
    Nissan deansgrange
    Carlow
    Portloaise -midway
    Carlow
    Waterford
    Barlow Kilkenny
    Fast point dunlaoghaire