Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - expression of interest - Game Starts 23rd October

Options
  • 10-10-2016 5:09pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So we want a Halloween themed WW4 game?

I'll gladly mod the game, once there's a suitable co-mod (or instructions from someone in-the-know).

Confirmed Players
    1. quickbeam
    2. mahamageehad
    3. MicksJaguar
    4. A neurotic
    5. tritium
    6. y0ssar1an22
    7. Uriel.
    8. The_Valeyard
    9. gufc21
    10. Digital Solitude
    11. Tigger
    12. Maximus Alexander
    13. Mollyb60
    14. partyjungle
    15. dottie_lottie
    16. Stoogie
    17. Barney92
    18. cee_jay
    19. Xaracatz
    20. Nopeare
    21. MrsFlushdraw
    22. The Dazzler
    23. Shane.C
    24. Chagan
    25. Crosstownk

Game Mods
    Sullivlo
    suffering golfer

Start date for WW4 11 votes

Start 23rd October
    0%
    Start 30th October
    100%
    [Deleted User]quickbeamtritiummahamageehadA NeuroticUriel.GuffyMaximus Alexandery0ssar1an22Digital Solitude[Deleted User] 11 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I would love to, but I'm out of the country just before Halloween so I won't be able to. What dates are you thinking of? Starting Sunday 23rd or Sunday 30th?

If I'm not playing I'll help out anyway I can with the game and the back forum.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Poll added

Well that's just plain fancy!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm away the October bank holiday weekend so the 23rd would suit me better.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Start 30th October
    I've no preference on the date, but can I be officially added to the player-list?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Jayop wrote: »
    Well that's just plain fancy!
    I know. The possibilities are endless.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Start 30th October
    I'm in.
    I'd offer to help co-mod but I dunno how much help I'd be as I've never done one either! :P

Start 30th October
    Feck it im in cant miss the first party in the new gaff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Start 30th October
    I'm in. 23rd suits me better.

Start 30th October
    Casual aside: the German for 4 is vier (phonetically pronounced "fear"). Our fourth game will coincide with Halloween. Coincidence, I think not! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Start 30th October
    Would love to protect the village and develop complicated syste......eh, oh yeah, ....

Add me to the list please! Away first week in November so 23rd is better for me

• Registered Users Posts: 16,168 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Start 30th October
    i'll play

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Start 30th October
    Count me in. Also away the October bank holiday weekend so 23rd would suit best

Start 30th October
    Actually, I voted 23rd Oct too. The sooner the better. Also, it avoids the bank holiday, including the Dublin City Marathon that some are involved in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'm in.

Confirmed Players
    1. quickbeam
    2. mahamageehad
    3. MicksJaguar
    4. A neurotic
    5. tritium
    6. y0ssar1an22
    7. Uriel.
    8. The_Valeyard

Here's the list from the last game. I'd say most will play this time again if they're available. Would be great to get a few newbs in too. You've also got the likes of Molly, Strawberry Milkshake, Chagan and Yester. Digi will probably play too.

1 y0ssar1an22
    2 gufc21
    3 Stoogie
    4 dottie_lottie
    5 crosstownk
    6 tritium
    7 quickbeam
    8 Maximus Alexander
    9 MrsFlushdraw
    10 Sullivlo
    11 MicksJaguar
    12 Uriel
    13 Mahamageehad
    14 nopeare
    15 JasonS246
    16 The_Valeyard
    17 A Neurotic
    18 Barney92
    19 andy125
    20 Shatterproof
    21 The_Dazzler
    22 Xaracats
    23 partyjungle
    24 Shane. C
    25 Persepoly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

23rd not great for me, so will just be a viewer this time around

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

crosstownk wrote: »
    I'm away the October bank holiday weekend so the 23rd would suit me better.

The 23rd suits me better but I'm happy to go with the following weekend despite limited internet access so count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

Start 30th October
    Happy with either tbf...

Start 30th October
    Woohoo. Our own forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Yester

I'm eager to have a game sometime but October is mental for me. I'll be a spectator for the next game as well. Go Wolves!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Start 30th October
    I shall partake in the slaughterfest

Start 30th October
    Confirmed Players.....

What about players from the first and second game too, there could be some in there, eg:
    charolais0153
    crowseye
    Ficheall
    Fleawuss
    Kylo Ren
    suffering golfer
    Tigger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

the-tao-of-winnie-the-pooh-14-638.jpg?cb=1374677618

Mememememmemememeee

Start 30th October
    We defo need a way to guide people to the new forum. Anyone have any ideas on how we could do that? The gaming forum would be an obvious one.

I'm a little confused on the structure. Will all the archived games (once they're moved) be put into the werewolf sub forum? I had suggested in the last game creating a sticky in the new forum with links to the thread and backrooms, with villager/wolf win noted and mod names. That could help people get interested and see what it's like so they know what to expect. Not sure if that should be here or in the subforum though. Do random users need permission to read threads in the subforum or just to post there?

Start 30th October
    Also, a few others, based on those who voted for the forum:
    Poochie05
    Dr.MickKiller
    aaronjumper
    Mike Tobacco
    seagull

Though having a MicksJaguar, Dr.MickKiller and Mike Tobacco all playing one game may not be such a great idea :):p

We defo need a way to guide people to the new forum. Anyone have any ideas on how we could do that? The gaming forum would be an obvious one.

I'm a little confused on the structure. Will all the archived games (once they're moved) be put into the werewolf sub forum? I had suggested in the last game creating a sticky in the new forum with links to the thread and backrooms, with villager/wolf win noted and mod names. That could help people get interested and see what it's like so they know what to expect. Not sure if that should be here or in the subforum though. Do random users need permission to read threads in the subforum or just to post there?
    I'm just waiting on the mod to send over the threads and then I'll tidy them up and link them all in a stickied thread :)

Oh and anyone can read posts in the sub forum; only those with access can actually post.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Start 30th October
    If it's the 23rd then I'm in.

I would love to, but I'm out of the country just before Halloween so I won't be able to. What dates are you thinking of? Starting Sunday 23rd or Sunday 30th?

If I'm not playing I'll help out anyway I can with the game and the back forum.
    andy125 wrote: »
    23rd not great for me, so will just be a viewer this time around

Do you guys fancy being involved in the setting up of the game in that case? Just so ye're still a part of it :)

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »
    Do you guys fancy being involved in the setting up of the game in that case? Just so ye're still a part of it :)

Absolutely I'll help as much as you want or need. I won't be able to co mod much that week as I'll hopefully be too busy sunning myself.

Advertisement