Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Drive-in Movie

Options
  • 07-10-2016 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

I booked tickets for Santa Claus - The Movie on December 17th. It's just off the M50 at Cherrywood and sounds great. I'm bringing the family and we are filling the car with blankets, pillows and Chocolate.. Cant Wait!

www.retrodrivein.ie - They are doing a Halloween one too!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Was just looking at this to buy some tickets but it's pricey if you only have 2 people. If you fill the car it's good value but I wouldn't fancy being in the back seat. You wouldn't see much, would you? I've never been to a drive in movie so I'm not sure. Might just go see a Christmas film in one of the cinemas in town instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Easterly Beasterly

Was just looking at this to buy some tickets but it's pricey if you only have 2 people. If you fill the car it's good value but I wouldn't fancy being in the back seat. You wouldn't see much, would you? I've never been to a drive in movie so I'm not sure. Might just go see a Christmas film in one of the cinemas in town instead.

We did it before and it was ok once you sat the front seats back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

Brought the family myself (think it was last year or maybe the year before?) and I have to say it's not worth the money, time, effort or hassle ......... wouldn't recommend and won't be repeating it myself ......... stick to a real cinema or, better still, Christmas movies in the comfort of your own home on a cold Winter's evening is the way to go!

Advertisement