Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

How bad it looked on TV? :pac:

warriorhogan35.gif

Like that's a hilarious moment for sure, but in 20 years time somebody is definitely sharing the gif of Orton selling a really cheap special effect fireball from a zombie child too and they're laughing at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,418 ✭✭✭The White Feather

It seems I am the only one here but I enjoyed that ending to RAW

• Registered Users Posts: 37,826 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Keith Lee featured a lot last night for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Keith Lee featured a lot last night for some reason

Id say the double duty of sone stars was due to being close contacts of Drew.

A few injuries too, like Kofi.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,829 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Talk of the noise being pumped in for HHH reminded of Ali on Raw Talk last week

In character but seemingly speaking his mind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

It’s so laughable that triple h was the one to come save the day when Drew couldn’t appear and a real indictment of wwe lack of faith in any of the current roster to step up and their failed star making process

TimesArrow wrote: »
    It’s so laughable that triple h was the one to come save the day when Drew couldn’t appear and a real indictment of wwe lack of faith in any of the current roster to step up and their failed star making process

WWEs roster for most part cant step up..... past booking has crippled them.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,317 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

T-Bar deleted his tweet after his feed got filled with people telling him he stole it as well.
    Some little teenage virgin on AEW stole my finisher like four years ago after we did a show together. I’d steal something from his move set but it’s all just @KingRicochet moves.

— T-BAR (@TBARRetribution) January 13, 2021

https://twitter.com/DaxFTR/status/1349172468796293128?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Like that's a hilarious moment for sure, but in 20 years time somebody is definitely sharing the gif of Orton selling a really cheap special effect fireball from a zombie child too and they're laughing at it.

All joking aside the Orton fireball was horrible.
    I get that because it's not live they don't have to do it in one take but who ever thought it looked good should be shot :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭hynesie08

T-Bar deleted his tweet after his feed got filled with people telling him he stole it as well.

https://twitter.com/DaxFTR/status/1349172468796293128?s=20

Is Tbag dijak? Even by wrestling standards he's never come across as the fizziest drink in the fridge.......

Actually, didn't FTR throw out their toys after summerslam a few years back, because jericho and Owens did something similar to the shatter machine?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

T-Bar's twitter game faltering for the first time. No point accusing someone of robbing a move in the merry go round of moves in professional Wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,172 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Bliss has a non title match with Asuka tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 23,106 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Bliss has a non title match with Asuka tonight

Bliss' firebending vs Asuka's poison mist. This'll be like a Pokemon fight.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Bliss' firebending vs Asuka's poison mist. This'll be like a Pokemon fight.

Orton will prob get hit by both

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Orton will prob get hit by both

My eyes feel like Ive been hit by both watching these angles. God I hate this Fiend nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I just can't watch Raw these days. I might look up a clip if it seems any way interesting but that doesn't happen too often. Smackdown can at least be watchable sometimes.

This is quite freaky from Orton

This Alexa Bliss and Fiend stuff can be quiet disturbing at times

Ricochet vs AJ Styles yes please

That style's clash was a thing of beauty

• Advertisement

Gillberg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Bernard the elf from the santa clause just showed up dressed as drew mcintyre and nearly flashed his dick on live TV......... I hate insomnia.....

So is the Miz joining the title match at the rumble and it will be a triple threat ?

That could work out for Goldberg as he won't have to do much

I'm actually really enjoying all this.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I'm actually really enjoying all this.

You know what, at least they're trying something different.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Has Raw now gotten so bad that it's good? Gilberg, Fat McIntyre,Orton doing his best Juan Cena impression, that finishing move from 'Mace', and of course all the Alexa stuff. Absolutely awful.

Jesus lads this show is unwatchable.. I watch it most weeks and am a life long fan but this is a real slog now

• Registered Users Posts: 23,106 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

How long did Alexa have Asuka in the set-up for her finisher? Felt like 20 seconds of her staring at the camera.

Who was the guy who played McIntyre? He looks very familiar

Sweet Jesus.. this Miz/ Morrison segment is just woefully unfunny.. they really don’t give a fcuk anymore about producing a decent product

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,829 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

David Krumholtz, randomly enough. From such things as Numbers, The Santa Clause, 10 Things I Hate About You and Harold & Kumar.
    He's put on a lot of weight.

I got most of the puns from the Wrestlemania segment but not Triple H's.
    Since he was on that segment, I guess I should make tis bad joke, but What was John Cena doing on the Alexa Bliss show on the other swing?

I think they should've made the swing move by itself. Would've been an idea.

I wasn't too sure, but was Ricochet fighting for a spot in the Rumble?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement