Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Looking for narrow (and tall) Christmas tree

• 17-09-2016 9:44pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭ amdublin

Anyone seen any artificial Christmas trees for sale yet.

I'm tight on space and am looking for a (very) narrow one.

Appreciate people keeping an eye out for one for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 Glitzgirl

amdublin wrote: »
    Anyone seen any artificial Christmas trees for sale yet.

I'm tight on space and am looking for a (very) narrow one.

Appreciate people keeping an eye out for one for me.

I seen someone posted on one of those bargain pages on Facebook amazon have one reduced to 34.99 £ ? I may try find the link but definitly worth a quick look !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭ amdublin

Glitzgirl wrote: »
    I seen someone posted on one of those bargain pages on Facebook amazon have one reduced to 34.99 £ ? I may try find the link but definitly worth a quick look !

Oh if you could find the link that'd be great glitzgirl!

Oh if you could find the link that'd be great glitzgirl!

Sorry amdublin I can't find the page. But I hd q quick look on amazon if you type in christmas tree slim a few pop up including (hopefully ) the pics that should have attached below !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭ amdublin

Thanks Glitzgirl

Exactly what I am looking for, good to know they are out there!

Thanks Glitzgirl

Exactly what I am looking for, good to know they are out there!

No problem at all! Sorry I couldn't post the link :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement