Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for narrow (and tall) Christmas tree

• 17-09-2016 10:44pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone seen any artificial Christmas trees for sale yet.

I'm tight on space and am looking for a (very) narrow one.

Appreciate people keeping an eye out for one for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

amdublin wrote: »
    Anyone seen any artificial Christmas trees for sale yet.

I'm tight on space and am looking for a (very) narrow one.

Appreciate people keeping an eye out for one for me.

I seen someone posted on one of those bargain pages on Facebook amazon have one reduced to 34.99 £ ? I may try find the link but definitly worth a quick look !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Glitzgirl wrote: »
    I seen someone posted on one of those bargain pages on Facebook amazon have one reduced to 34.99 £ ? I may try find the link but definitly worth a quick look !

Oh if you could find the link that'd be great glitzgirl!

Oh if you could find the link that'd be great glitzgirl!

Sorry amdublin I can't find the page. But I hd q quick look on amazon if you type in christmas tree slim a few pop up including (hopefully ) the pics that should have attached below !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Thanks Glitzgirl

Exactly what I am looking for, good to know they are out there!

Thanks Glitzgirl

Exactly what I am looking for, good to know they are out there!

No problem at all! Sorry I couldn't post the link :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement