Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apache Pizza Temple Bar

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

I hope the OP orders takeaway again tonight. Make it Chinese this time, we can do the 'wong number' jokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

Hey OP,

In all seriousness, I know the manager of that store and I made him aware of this thread.

They take their service very seriously and he said if you go in in person and ask for Robert Pendleton & they'll give you a refund & your correct order free of charge.

If you're satisfied, they want you to update the thread as its here forever if anyone searches.

Nobody should ever mess with a mans pizza!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

What a boring thread idea
    How can a discussion about a wrong pizza order be expanded any further

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

OU812 wrote: »
    Hey OP,

In all seriousness, I know the manager of that store and I made him aware of this thread.

They take their service very seriously and he said if you go in in person and ask for Robert Pendleton & they'll give you a refund & your correct order free of charge.

If you're satisfied, they want you to update the thread as its here forever if anyone searches.

Nobody should ever mess with a mans pizza!

Why would the MD of Apache Pizza be hanging arounf the Temple Bar branch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Boom_Bap wrote: »

THATS how serious Apache Pizza are taking this.

If they were really deadly serious though they would be sending free pizzas to Boom_bap to get him to delete this thread and ban the OP.

• Advertisement

He's serious about pizza. Don't you remember their campaign calling all the others "Cowboys"?

Bob will sort out this whole sorry mess.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'll gladly accept free pizza. As long as there are no mushrooms...or fruit or vegetables on them....just meat. That'll do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

And Olives. Putting olives on a pizza should be a punishable offence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

A poo pizza thread.

I'll gladly accept free pizza. As long as there are no mushrooms...or fruit or vegetables on them....just meat. That'll do.

Well that means no tomato sauce. So just the bread base, cheese and meat then. Would you not just have a sandwich?

• Advertisement

maudgonner wrote: »
    Well that means no tomato sauce. So just the bread base, cheese and meat then. Would you not just have a sandwich?

BBQ sauce :cool:

BBQ sauce :cool:

Hate to break it to you, but guess what BBQ sauce is made from...

Winterlong wrote: »
    And Olives. Putting olives on a pizza should be a punishable offence.

You go to hell!

maudgonner wrote: »
    Hate to break it to you, but guess what BBQ sauce is made from...

The tears and sweat of texan bulls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

I'd say the trauma is unbearable OP.

Advertisement