Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness Pro12 Fantasy

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,335 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

So what happens now that the Connacht game was called off?

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

hopefully we get to keep the points for part appearance atleast, had 4 players playing in that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Kevski

The system seems to be quite buggy when updating points. Nacewa currently only has 3 points for Friday's game, even though he made a full appearance, scored a try and kicked 4 conversions.

Completely forgot about this. Doing well so far :(

I didn't get a chance to update my team because I was busy on friday.

It's just as well, I'd probably only have ballsed it up.

I'm well happy with 80 points this round.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

68 this week, pretty poor, would have been even worse if not for VDF, 20something points alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭DGRulz

None of my Glasgow players are playing this week!! A bunch of the others are only on the bench. Here's hoping for another Sexton/VDF master class.

DGRulz wrote: »
    None of my Glasgow players are playing this week!! A bunch of the others are only on the bench. Here's hoping for another Sexton/VDF master class.

It's really annoying not being able to have a few subs so you can make changes to your team without making transfers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭DGRulz

It's really annoying not being able to have a few subs so you can make changes to your team without making transfers.

This is the first week I haven't been docked points for going over the 2 changes, don't want to be using the wild card this early in the season.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Adbrowne

DGRulz wrote: »
    This is the first week I haven't been docked points for going over the 2 changes, don't want to be using the wild card this early in the season.

i had to use wildcard, 11 changes. loaded up on solid performing non international level players in part.

Fekin Glasgow decide to change their entire team plus a few other injuries means I have to make 7 changes this week and a 10 point penalty.

I hope Zebre kick Glasgow's ass

I've only had to take 1 hit this week chuffed.

anyone elses isa nacewa points not been added yet? they have him as having not played and in their scores for the games they don't have him listed as a try scorer at all.

I have forgotten my password and the reset emails aren't coming through. :(

• Site Banned Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Adbrowne

I have forgotten my password and the reset emails aren't coming through. :(

ive given up. 7-8 changes every week, kinda pointless

Completely forgot it was back this weekend. Not sure I can be bothered anymore

Adbrowne wrote: »
    ive given up. 7-8 changes every week, kinda pointless

The rotation in lineups in the Pro12 really doesn't lend itself to a Fantasy format. It really only works for competitions where the majority of lineups remain constant over the year. I'm glad they are trying something however.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Allow for more transfers i think I've had an average of 6 per game and substitutes allow for last minute withdrawals etc

The rotation in lineups in the Pro12 really doesn't lend itself to a Fantasy format. It really only works for competitions where the majority of lineups remain constant over the year. I'm glad they are trying something however.

They need to let you pick a bigger squad. Having a squad of 23, for example, would allow you to make changes for a match day without having to make transfers.

• Advertisement

They need to let you pick a bigger squad. Having a squad of 23, for example, would allow you to make changes for a match day without having to make transfers.

Yup this would work well. 23 with 1 free transfer a week and 1 wildcard.

It took several years for the established fantasy football games to arrive at rules that work, I'm happy to give them a few years for the rugby versions too.

Yup this would work well. 23 with 1 free transfer a week and 1 wildcard.

It took several years for the established fantasy football games to arrive at rules that work, I'm happy to give them a few years for the rugby versions too.

Still waiting for points for naceawa from the weekend. And aki. I'm pretty sure they both played

Advertisement