Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The Official CAO Offers Thread***

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

There's nothing to stop you ... but do try to make up your mind, you're holding a place which someone else wants. And if you decide afterwards that "no" is the answer, let the college know asap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 855 ✭✭✭TSMGUY

There's nothing to stop you ... but do try to make up your mind, you're holding a place which someone else wants. And if you decide afterwards that "no" is the answer, let the college know asap.

Well being a TSM guy I'm technically holding up 2 places, aren't I? As ****ty as it sounds, I'm only considering this from a "ME ME ME" perspective, but I'll be sure to let TCD know if I accept and then cancel.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭DownOneTourist

TSMGUY wrote: »
    Well being a TSM guy I'm technically holding up 2 places, aren't I? As ****ty as it sounds, I'm only considering this from a "ME ME ME" perspective, but I'll be sure to let TCD know if I accept and then cancel.

what did you get offered in TCD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 855 ✭✭✭TSMGUY

what did you get offered in TCD?

English Literature and Film Studies

Advertisement