Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Double Chance Challenge

• 17-08-2016 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33 GirlOutWest

Hi all!

Recently I have been following a few challenges via Facebook. Mostly those 25-1000 Over 0.5 goal challenges. Crazy how many times this bet loses and daft how many times you have to bet £25 (€25) before you reach the final hurdle of £1000. Personally, I am wary about putting my trust or and money with those affiliate tipsters but each to their own.

However, this did get me to wondering...was there a better market out there with good odds that could be used on one of these challenges? And I found the DOUBLE CHANCE football market can have good odds.

I have been paper trailing this and from 20 selections, I lost just the one!

So thought I would join here and document my selections.

A few rules (of my own):

1 - I'm only selecting DOUBLE CHANCE bets, I won't drift (or be tempted!) into other bets.
    2 - The odds will be around 1.20+ (no less) If lower I will put together a double/treble bet.
    3 - No hefty boast of €1000 here, my 1st challenge will see me aiming at €100.
    4 - It's called gambling for a reason so nothing guaranteed - These are not tips!

Wish me luck guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 GirlOutWest

OOOpppppps!

I made two practically identical posts. I will use THIS thread to chart progress (or dismal failure)

STARTING STAKE: €10

BET 1#

Kuban Krasnodar v Sibir - AWAY or DRAW

€10.00 = €21.00

After the home team scored first, I panicked (for all of 5 minutes) then the away team got that lovely equalizer.

1st bet complete, with very generous odds. Time to look out for 2nd. :)

BET 2#

Bristol Rovers v Bolton - AWAY or DRAW

€21.00 = €32.55

Wish me luck!

Bet 2# is looking good, away team at 0-2 so fingers crossed that will come in. Very good odds too, as the away team were the slight underdogs for some reason.

All going well, Bet 3# up tomorrow :)

• Advertisement

BET 3#

Lokomotiva v Genk (In-Play 63 mins) DRAW or AWAY

€32.55 = €40.00

That was quick & easy....if only everything was as easy!

Will post next bet tomorrow.........

BET 4#

FK Mlada Boleslav U19 0-0 FK Pardubice U19 (In-Play H/T) DRAW or AWAY

€40.00 = €65.00

Going for the slight under dog here again but I like the stats. Wish me luck!

Bet 4 in too @ Odds 1.68. Can't see why the odds favoured the home team for DC. Maybe priced up wrong? Anyway, a win is a win!

After H/T the away team took the lead and even got themselves a penalty (which they missed) but the game finished 0-1 ;)

If I had started with €25 and not €10 I would be sitting on €130.00 now. But my aim is to go from €10 to €100 so all good.

Next bet up later today.....

BET 5#

Maccabi Shaarayim 0-0 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla (In-Play H/T) DRAW or AWAY

€65.00 = €87.00

Odds @ 1.36 Betfair

• Advertisement

Another winner - The home team scored first straight after HT but luckily for me, the AWAY team equalized soon after. Bank now stands at €87.00 from €10 in 5 bets- Almost have a challenge complete (when/if I hit the €100 mark) so wish me luck!

BET 6# ***FINAL BET! ***

FC Nordsjaelland v Randers (K.O. 5pm) DRAW or AWAY

€87.00 = €115.00

Odds @ 1.35

Good luck me! :)

YESSSS!!!! ** CHALLENGE COMPLETE **

From €10 - €115 in 6 bets :)

Think I will take out the €100 profit and start again tonight with a slightly higher stake of €15.

Challenge 2 will be €15 - €200 in 6-8 bets.

However, I find this forum a little on the quiet side, feel I have been talking to myself (where is everyone!!? lol) so I might give the regular updates a miss on here.

If anyone does the DOUBLE CHANCE and I would recommend it as it has great odds and the stats are pretty reliable, then I wish you good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭ The Belcher

Fair play to you, what a scorcher of a start. Best of luck in your next quest.

Time for a new challenge, me thinks.

I will start a new thread/challenge so as not to confuse. :)

Advertisement