Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Double Chance Challenge

• 17-08-2016 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi all!

Recently I have been following a few challenges via Facebook. Mostly those 25-1000 Over 0.5 goal challenges. Crazy how many times this bet loses and daft how many times you have to bet £25 (€25) before you reach the final hurdle of £1000. Personally, I am wary about putting my trust or and money with those affiliate tipsters but each to their own.

However, this did get me to wondering...was there a better market out there with good odds that could be used on one of these challenges? And I found the DOUBLE CHANCE football market can have good odds.

I have been paper trailing this and from 20 selections, I lost just the one!

So thought I would join here and document my selections.

A few rules (of my own):

1 - I'm only selecting DOUBLE CHANCE bets, I won't drift (or be tempted!) into other bets.
    2 - The odds will be around 1.20+ (no less) If lower I will put together a double/treble bet.
    3 - No hefty boast of €1000 here, my 1st challenge will see me aiming at €100.
    4 - It's called gambling for a reason so nothing guaranteed - These are not tips!

Wish me luck guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 GirlOutWest

OOOpppppps!

I made two practically identical posts. I will use THIS thread to chart progress (or dismal failure)

STARTING STAKE: €10

BET 1#

Kuban Krasnodar v Sibir - AWAY or DRAW

€10.00 = €21.00

After the home team scored first, I panicked (for all of 5 minutes) then the away team got that lovely equalizer.

1st bet complete, with very generous odds. Time to look out for 2nd. :)

BET 2#

Bristol Rovers v Bolton - AWAY or DRAW

€21.00 = €32.55

Wish me luck!

Bet 2# is looking good, away team at 0-2 so fingers crossed that will come in. Very good odds too, as the away team were the slight underdogs for some reason.

All going well, Bet 3# up tomorrow :)

• Advertisement

BET 3#

Lokomotiva v Genk (In-Play 63 mins) DRAW or AWAY

€32.55 = €40.00

That was quick & easy....if only everything was as easy!

Will post next bet tomorrow.........

BET 4#

FK Mlada Boleslav U19 0-0 FK Pardubice U19 (In-Play H/T) DRAW or AWAY

€40.00 = €65.00

Going for the slight under dog here again but I like the stats. Wish me luck!

Bet 4 in too @ Odds 1.68. Can't see why the odds favoured the home team for DC. Maybe priced up wrong? Anyway, a win is a win!

After H/T the away team took the lead and even got themselves a penalty (which they missed) but the game finished 0-1 ;)

If I had started with €25 and not €10 I would be sitting on €130.00 now. But my aim is to go from €10 to €100 so all good.

Next bet up later today.....

BET 5#

Maccabi Shaarayim 0-0 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla (In-Play H/T) DRAW or AWAY

€65.00 = €87.00

Odds @ 1.36 Betfair

• Advertisement

Another winner - The home team scored first straight after HT but luckily for me, the AWAY team equalized soon after. Bank now stands at €87.00 from €10 in 5 bets- Almost have a challenge complete (when/if I hit the €100 mark) so wish me luck!

BET 6# ***FINAL BET! ***

FC Nordsjaelland v Randers (K.O. 5pm) DRAW or AWAY

€87.00 = €115.00

Odds @ 1.35

Good luck me! :)

YESSSS!!!! ** CHALLENGE COMPLETE **

From €10 - €115 in 6 bets :)

Think I will take out the €100 profit and start again tonight with a slightly higher stake of €15.

Challenge 2 will be €15 - €200 in 6-8 bets.

However, I find this forum a little on the quiet side, feel I have been talking to myself (where is everyone!!? lol) so I might give the regular updates a miss on here.

If anyone does the DOUBLE CHANCE and I would recommend it as it has great odds and the stats are pretty reliable, then I wish you good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭The Belcher

Fair play to you, what a scorcher of a start. Best of luck in your next quest.

Time for a new challenge, me thinks.

I will start a new thread/challenge so as not to confuse. :)

Advertisement