Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to watch McGregor fight 20th August??

Options
  • 17-08-2016 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

Hi folks....we have Sky (basic package). Is there anyway we can watch the fight?? Not for me, my son wants to get a few over:). Can I just order the game from BT Sports or do I (I assume I do) have to sign up for a subscription??? thanks folks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Kev_2012

Hi folks....we have Sky (basic package). Is there anyway we can watch the fight?? Not for me, my son wants to get a few over:). Can I just order the game from BT Sports or do I (I assume I do) have to sign up for a subscription??? thanks folks

Eek, looks like you need to sign up for Eir broadband! I've never been so I happy that I couldn't get Sky or Virgin Media!

If you know someone with Eir, they can give you their login details and you can set it up on the sky box or a registered device to watch online.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,390 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

If you have a valid sky viewing card you can get Eir Sports for a month (€25) on a rolling 30 day deal. That includes BT Sports etc. . I'm not sure what the above posted is saying about needing Eir BB. . .

If you do get it for 30 days make sure you cancel or it rolls over into the next month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

callaway92 wrote: »
    I'm not sure what the above posted is saying about needing Eir BB. . .
    If you have Eir Broadband you can sign up for Eir Sports for free (not actually free as they're also increasing their BB prices, but still cheaper than paying for a subscription). There's a thread about it over in Bargain Alerts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

What times the fight starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Can it be watched with the UFC fight pass thing on my smart TV?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Devastator wrote: »

Think it's 1am Devastator

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Devastator wrote: »
    Whenever the fruck BRUUUUUUCE says so!

J1UN87Y.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Hi lads. What time will i need to get up to watch Diaz ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

How much dozol should I give my kids to make them sleep on so I can have a sleep after the fight and how should I get it into them while asleep?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Will me neighbours catch me, again, if I stand outside their window and try to watch the fight?

I mean this time they'll be distracted by the fight on tv and not in the middle of getting changed so I should be ok right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

https://www.ufc.tv/secure/subscription?sku=PFIGHTPASSHD

Anyone any experience with the above folks??? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 12 kaylen.

Its not available on fight pass due to bt sports deal with eir sports.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement