Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student fees

Options
  • 16-08-2016 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of applying for apart time Msc course in ITB and I was wondering do they expect payment in full at the start of the semester or can the fees be paid in installments for the duration of the course ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

I was in ucd for a while and they accepted instalments. I'd say they will to. Best of luck with it

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Yes you can pay in instalments. You can arrange it with the college, otherwise they will expect payment in full by default.

Edit: Seems things may have changed since I was there. Best contact the college anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

Undergraduate is 50% at your own convenience anytime before christmas and 50% again before the end of term in the summer.

Does not have to be paid in a single installment for either term.

Advertisement