Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Student fees

• 16-08-2016 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭ Sin City

I was thinking of applying for apart time Msc course in ITB and I was wondering do they expect payment in full at the start of the semester or can the fees be paid in installments for the duration of the course ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,560 ✭✭✭✭ Wanderer78

I was in ucd for a while and they accepted instalments. I'd say they will to. Best of luck with it

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭ KonFusion

Yes you can pay in instalments. You can arrange it with the college, otherwise they will expect payment in full by default.

Edit: Seems things may have changed since I was there. Best contact the college anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭ Teutorix

Undergraduate is 50% at your own convenience anytime before christmas and 50% again before the end of term in the summer.

Does not have to be paid in a single installment for either term.

Advertisement