Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FSA Championship 2016/17

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,164 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

GLaDOS wrote: »
    Alonso is definitely scoring twice again

Nah I doubt it. If he keeps a clean sheet I'll be happy.

No Alonso clean sheet so I'm relying on attacking returns now.

Damn, looks like I've lost then.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Fairly stumbled over the line, but a massive 3 points!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Won 62-26 against a dead team.

9 points to the second place, everything is possible :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Much needed win this week and back in contention, very tight for 2nd / 3rd / 4th in this league, still about 13 teams in with a chance of promotion.

I need Mané and Coutinho to get 8 points or less (ideally 6 as that pair are in another H2H opponent's team) to win my tie against Hogey007. Probably 70/30 in Hogey's favour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I need Mané and Coutinho to get 8 points or less (ideally 6 as that pair are in another H2H opponent's team) to win my tie against Hogey007. Probably 70/30 in Hogey's favour.

I could do with a big game from one or both of them. 13 points behind in another h2h with both of them to play. Interesting to see if Leicester improve after the events of last few days

1 point loss and down to sixth. :(

Skippy15's Aguero (TC), Kane and Baines +12 vs my Sterling x2, KDB x2, Lukaku, Alli and Randolph.

Mané and King killed me today and Aguero will likely kill me tomorrow.

• Advertisement

It's my Mané and Barnes + 2 vs Easy Rod's Coutinho. I really need a win to get me back on track for promotion.

wonski wrote: »
    Second win in a row, up to 18th :)

Slowly getting out of the relegation zone.

Patience is a key.

5th now.

Got out of 2m club up to 200k club in a couple of months. Never give up.

Here I come Premiership :)

Narrow 2 pt win this week, still in 7th but very tight for the final couple of promotion spots, cant really afford any more dropped points though.

A 17-point loss to Legwinski gives me my 6th defeat in 7 and any hopes I had of promotion look a distant memory.

I'm 10 points behind third spot so will need to win 6 of my last 7 ties I'd say to have any chance. Never say never I suppose.

I'll remain in 4th but beat 1st place this week, looks like 2nd and 3rd place teams have won. Very hard to get into that top 3, I'll still be a point off.

My match this gameweek was a foregone conclusion as I'm up against a zombie team in last place with more flags than a semaphore convention.

Next gameweek looks like another foregone conclusion with another zombie team in second last but he's much better set up with almost a full squad of players and Kun captain.

Another win for me as well, just about staying in the promotion race.

My match this gameweek was a foregone conclusion as I'm up against a zombie team in last place with more flags than a semaphore convention.

Next gameweek looks like another foregone conclusion with another zombie team in second last but he's much better set up with almost a full squad of players and Kun captain.

Be careful. I am about to be hammered by a team that made no transfers since gw9 :(

Shaw coming off his bench for Amat leaves me 10 points behind with my Sanchez against his Walcott and Benteke. Not looking good :(

Be careful. I am about to be hammered by a team that made no transfers since gw9 :(

Shaw coming off his bench for Amat leaves me 10 points behind with my Sanchez against his Walcott and Benteke. Not looking good :(

Yeah that's the guy I'm facing next haha. He has been doing pretty well recently and has beaten my score the previous 2 gameweeks so yeah I'll have to be wary of him alright!

Yeah that's the guy I'm facing next haha. He has been doing pretty well recently and has beaten my score the previous 2 gameweeks so yeah I'll have to be wary of him alright!

At least you know your enemy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Jeju

At least you know your enemy :)

Got stung by last placed Real Social Dad in GW 16. I had a dismal 36 while he scored with Lloris 8; Otamendi 6; Rose 9 and Lallana 18 the heavy scorers finishing with 51. Up against him in GW 35. As for now had an exciting weekend, went into tonight's match on 73 -4 and playing a 50 with two subs of 13 to come in and Sanchez. Scraped through and climb 2 places to 6th.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Have consolidated 2nd for a good while now and am slowly sneaking up on first.

Be disappointed to miss out on promotion at this stage, though things can change very quickly in these leagues.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

9 points down with ibra & sanchez vs their mc cauley and Costa. We both have alonso.

I'd say 80/20 in their favour.

So how's that working out for you!!! Looks like it will be a tight one.

Another win for me to keep the pressue on the top 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

An important win this week looks like I will be lifted out of relegation. By far my worst ff season ever .

AdpRo wrote: »
    So how's that working out for you!!! Looks like it will be a tight one.

Another win for me to keep the pressue on the top 4.

Managed a draw in the end. I'm a bit annoyed with Ibra for getting foolishly booked and costing me the win effectively.

I'm a long way back in 10th but hoping four wins from my last five can sneak me into the Promised Land.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Jeju

I see the last placed ghost team won his tie, I'm due to play him the GW after next and his few players available have nice fixtures whereas I have a few tricky fixtures. The mood wouldn't be great if he was to do the double over me.

Good win v Hogey007 this week, 4th v 5th so was a big game to win, looks like the 3 ahead of me have won again unfortunately so not getting any closer to the promotion spots with time running out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Promotion secured..now for the title:)

• Advertisement

AdpRo wrote: »
    Good win v Hogey007 this week, 4th v 5th so was a big game to win, looks like the 3 ahead of me have won again unfortunately so not getting any closer to the promotion spots with time running out.

Well done. I was looking at me with firmino left earlier thinking I had a chance until I copped Jaku sitting on your bench to come in. My draw last week and defeat this week ends my promotion hopes but good luck with yours.

Advertisement