Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32 Day Pre Vacation Mini Challenge

Options
  • 27-07-2016 7:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Starting a mini fitness challenge before my holidays to see how much weight I can lose in 32 days, since I'm 285lbs with the plan I'm planning I expect to lose alot

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭JakeArmitage

Ok was supposed to start this yesterday but I had 1 last big blow out, starting for real today. I am actually heavier than I thought 288.2lbs, I've been very bad this week. I would expect massive losses on the scale over the next few days as I'm holding a lot of water.My plan today is to fast all day, water, black coffee and zero calorie beverages are ok. Ill hit the gym later tonight and have my big meal after this. My big meal will be 2-3 chicken breasts(500g), 1 big baked potato with 10g of butter and lots of veg

In the gym today I plan to hit chest shoulders and triceps I plan to do the following routine, the workout is very low volume and is strength base. I'm going to do reverse pyramid training which means the first set will be my heaviest set for 4-6 reps, ill then down the weight by 10% and up the reps to 6-8 reps, my 3rd and last set I will again drop the weight by 10% and up the reps for 8-10 reps

Here it is laid out

Warm up

Chest

Incline DB press

Set1 35kg each hand 4-6 reps
    Set2 30kg each hand 6-8 reps
    set 3 27.5 kg 8-10 reps

Shoulders

Seat shoulder press

Set1 30kg each hand 4-6 reps
    Set2 27.5kg each hand 6-8 reps
    set 3 25 kg 8-10 reps

My rest inbetween sets is always 3 minutes

The above are my primary exercises , I will also do side lateral raises for 3 sets 8-12 reps and resting 1-2 mins inbetween sets and 3 sets of skull crushers for the triceps 3 sets 6-10 reps resting 1-2 minutes inbeween sets

Advertisement