Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thoughts on HPA in Ireland

Options
  • 10-07-2016 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

So saw a post on facebook about polarstars in Ireland. Apparently Airsofteire and Hobbyairsoft are getting a service soon. Does anyone here actually have a HPA gun and if so do you think they are worth the cost/maintenance etc?

What are everyone's thoughts on HPA and do you think it will take off over here like it has in the US?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Considering one site already has restrictions in place about there usages.
    Personally I'd be seriously consider one if I had the cash to buy the kit ,tanks and regulators to use but if we're going the knee jerk restrictions and bans( based off youtube videos ) then it's a waste of time and money .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

I dont have one myself, however, a friend got one last year due to the lower maint required.
    I'm looking to convert one of my own over, once other things stop getting in the way. With regards to bans, that will depend on the site, I know Redhills tags HPA tanks so that the pressure cant be adjusted after its chrono'd.

You will get complaints though, I can say having been shot by it more than once, it feels like it hits harder while know its still under the limit.

Advertisement