Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

162 cars spotted

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 ecospace

Cheensbo wrote: »
    Was behind this new Santa Fe today, can't see much difference between it and the tucson anymore.

Ha ha that's my neighbours ,he is quite "odd" and certainly wouldn't like his car on d'Internet .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭ShaunieVW

Seems like the general public can get the first reg then?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JoeA3

ShaunieVW wrote: »

Depends on the county.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

ShaunieVW wrote: »

I believe its Dublin, Cork, Limerick & Waterford that the 1 plates are reserved for Lord Mayors

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭ofcork

• Registered Users Posts: 73,397 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Saw a bright bluey purple Kuga today. They haven't aged well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 acc2016

I was dreaming that if I won the lottery I would buy a few cars, but fancy a Toyota Landcruiser Amazon... I see they only sell the commercial one now..not passenger..so if I won the lotto Id have to get a second hand one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 acc2016

I was dreaming that if I won the lottery I would buy a few cars, but fancy a 162 Toyota Landcruiser Amazon... I see they only sell the commercial one now..not passenger..so if I won the lotto Id have to get a second hand one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

acc2016 wrote: »
    I was dreaming that if I won the lottery I would buy a few cars, but fancy a 162 Toyota Landcruiser Amazon... I see they only sell the commercial one now..not passenger..so if I won the lotto Id have to get a second hand one

I'm sure Toyota could accommodate a lottery winner!!! Failing that you could import one from the UK... No harm in dreaming. I'd be tipping around in my mk1 Lotus Cortina if I won it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭goochy

Amazon not sold in UK either but plenty of independents like adrian quinn would import from Cyprus or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭carzony

Have to say skoda really have a cracking selection of cars. They are all very expensive looking too.

citigo roomster yeti rapid fabia
    all horendous looking

octavia and superb are nice enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

My friend collected her new Seat Leon fr last week. She got it in red and it really suits it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

carzony wrote: »
    Have to say skoda really have a cracking selection of cars. They are all very expensive looking too.

Not a fan of skoda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

colm_mcm wrote: »
    all horendous looking

Spot on. The old man traded in a well minded 09 (older model) octavia a few months ago and got a brand new yeti. He also got them to downgrade the very nice alloys they had on the yeti to a manky set that look like they came off a 10 year old punto. Taste just can't be bet into some people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Autosport wrote:
    My friend collected her new Seat Leon fr last week. She got it in red and it really suits it

Red, white or that browny/charcoal colour are the ones which look best on them frs. Everything else doesn't work as well

• Registered Users Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JoeA3

colm_mcm wrote: »
    all horendous looking

Both the Octavia and Superb need "spec" more than most to look right imo. I've seen loads of new Superbs with miserable looking wheels, the car looking like its on a set of spacesavers. But a few days ago I saw the one attached and that did look much better!

D98E5BFA-C0E2-492E-8F35-394B0719A690_zpsjbm0d6lv.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

JoeA3 wrote: »
    Both the Octavia and Superb need "spec" more than most to look right imo. I've seen loads of new Superbs with miserable looking wheels, the car looking like its on a set of spacesavers. But a few days ago I saw the one attached and that did look much better!

The problem with anything above paddy spec is that you are adding a good 30% or so onto the base price for the sake of a set of wheels and few extra horses. You feel like oliver twist getting spanked when you ask for a few extras.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Spotted 162-CE-4 the other day. Got me thinking that it wont be long before my '07 is 10 years old :o

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

JoeA3 wrote: »

That is Superb looking!

Skoda really have got it right with the Superb and Octavia. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭Doodah7

DakarVert wrote: »
    That is Superb looking!

Skoda really have got it right with the Superb and Octavia. :)

Just a shame about the parking...

Saw an x trail today, CE reg and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭hooch-85

My brothers Mrs got a Rapid saloon with the sport pack, it has semi bucket seats, gun metal colour wheels, and a black lip spoiler, looks like a smaller Octavia to me, nice looking car imo.

Pretty much identical to this one but hers has a 1.6 with 110bhp iirc

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/skoda/rapid/used-2016-161-skoda-rapid-sport-1-4td-galway-fpa-201214619180873260

• Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭ofcork

Very ordinary 162 regs spotted today a jetta and a ssanyong tivoli didnt look too bad.

Advertisement