Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OSCP Study

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭pah

Honestly I don't think group learning lends itself to something like the OSCP. There's too much potential material to cover.

It'd maybe be better to practice labs as a group. I've done that with a few friends, but you all need to be on about the same page, having read the material and related material.

Tried to get a group going through slack about 2 years ago originating on boards.

Total. Disaster.

Everybody tackling different things at different speeds and times it just didn't work at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭neonman

rolion wrote: »
    Thakns !

That web site certifications looks nice.
    I am atracted to the "4 in a box" deal... how does the site,preps/labs stands comared with the real world as is first time i ever heard about these guys !

Good luck

They are fairly new to the security certification area so the certification isn't that well recognized yet but what you learn and the labs are meant to be really good.

Also the exam is 100% hands on which is much better than multiple choice questions like other certs. Either you know what you're doing or you don't.

You can read up about them at http://www.techexams.net/forums/security-certifications

Neon

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bhavinmackk

Hi All,

I am based out of Dublin 1, currently preparing for OSCP certification, any Dubliners pursuing the same around Dublin City area? Leave a message for further conversations.

Thanks.

Advertisement