Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC for new games

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Ken Shamrock

This, it makes very little sense to me anyways :pac:

Did you update soundcard drivers?

Sorry let me re-phrase, sound works fine out of my tele via the pc, I put a headset into PC and sound works fine when I take the headset out the sound wont play through the tele anymore. Yeah all drivers are up to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Ah okay, has the tv a headphone jack? If so, try the same there and see if the tv speakers kick back in. Otherwise you'll probably just have to manually switch back to the hdmi out for sound

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,168 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Sorry let me re-phrase, sound works fine out of my tele via the pc, I put a headset into PC and sound works fine when I take the headset out the sound wont play through the tele anymore. Yeah all drivers are up to date.

Sounds like its still expecting the output to be the headset, you should be able to manually change it to TV or something or other in the sound settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

http://audioswit.ch/er install this, bind your tv to one hotkey and your onboard sound to another, then you can just tap a button to switch sound between the two!

It's a revelation of a piece of software..

Find it very handy from switching from my headset to speakers without unplugging stuff..

Advertisement