Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

A horse a day Log

Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭ Luap

Will start off with a balance of €100.

1 horse each day and see where it goes from here.

7:40 Wolverhampton

Broughtons Fancy 6/4.

Met trouble last time and don't think the jockey will make the same mistake again.

Should get the thread off to a flyer.

€20 win.

Comments

• Off to a flyer!

7:20 Ballinrobe

Motherland running for young Joseph looks nailed on. Bit short at even money but looks like it will take alot of beating.

€20 win

Bank: €110

• Motherland won very nicely.

Didn't look at todays racing but Tibr racing tonight at Wolverhampton.

Don't think the soft ground suited him lto and back to a sounder surface should keep this thread rolling.

€25 win

Bank : €130

• 7:55 Leoparstown

Mr Right 9/2

Interesting one that won last night at Naas, when the money was on. 5lb claimer on board tonight and hopefully will do a quick fire double.

€20 win

Bank €110

• Mr Right wins :D

Haven't posted in a week or so have been up the walls but one I like for tonight is Seamster. Came third on Monday and the jockey won on him before hopefully it will do the business.

€20 win

Bank: €200

• Won easily.

Bank : €252.50 (+152.50)

• Advertisement

• Have seen a lot I fancy today but narrowed it down to the one.

7:35 Bellewstown

Botanical Lady 2/1 won well when looking in trouble. Looks a very good bet I think this contest looks an easier one then the last.

€30 win.

Bank: €222.50

Advertisement