Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wales vs BNZ, Second Test: Kickoff 8:35am

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,174 ✭✭✭twinytwo

still sore over o driscoll being dropped?

It dosent take much to realise that the squad that went to aus would have gotten killed if that tour had been in NZ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭nehe milner skudder

twinytwo wrote: »
    It dosent take much to realise that the squad that went to aus would have gotten killed if that tour had been in NZ.

fair point

twinytwo wrote: »

that really was an awful australia team

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

Didn't see the game. Just read that the ref asked Reid if he was happy with one of his decisions (which was a somewhat leinent decision not to give a yellow card to a New Zealander)

Did it look bad during the game?

padser wrote: »
    Didn't see the game. Just read that the ref asked Reid if he was happy with one of his decisions (which was a somewhat leinent decision not to give a yellow card to a New Zealander)

Did it look bad during the game?

nah. sanjay was already milking the dive in midair. it was one of those mid air collisions that wasn't an issue three years ago but for some reason is now an "offence"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Legalfarmer89

Both Tamanivalu and Fekitoa could lose their squad places. Both were more awful than good today.

Both Fiji and Tonga could have done with them, but the allure of the All Blacks Jersey was too much! From the Super rugby I have seen I think Tamivalu is a very talented player, especially with offloads, Fekitoa is hit an miss for me, still talented tho.

Will Gatland be a cert for the Lions now, he has presided over what I presume will be a whitewash defeat, in Wales -v- New Zealand ( Unless Wales can get there lineout sorted , and bring the all Blacks into some sort of bashfest, were Wales might have a chance), and the one midweek fixture against the Chiefs, Wales were hammered!

Dont think Gatland would achieve anything different with the Lions down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Dog Botherer

On the face of it wouldn't mind Gatty being Lions coach. He'd select a boatload of Welsh lads and get his arse handed to him. Save the Irish lads getting injured playing tests they'll inevitably lose :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Highlight - of my day anyway. :D

ardie savea. to think he plays same position as mccaw is just weird.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 344 ✭✭Kobe248

I havent been following the SH competition as much this year,

Is Nehe Milner Skudder injured ??

• Advertisement

Kobe248 wrote: »
    I havent been following the SH competition as much this year,

Is Nehe Milner Skudder injured ??

shoulder. out for season

but nehe the poster is in rude health .

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

swiwi_ wrote: »
    Maybe the midweek matches.

But the Lions should have a 23 man team rather than a decent starting XV and nothing on the bench.

I think with Gatland as coach the Lions are serious underdogs. He only just scraped a series win in 2013 over the worst Aussie side I can remember. His record with Wales against SH opposition says it all really. Remember their inability to score against a 13 man Australia in the RWC as well?

For whatever issues NZ may have had at the weekend it's still just the start of their post-Carter/McCaw era. They'll improve. And yet they still showed that they have that seriously clinical edge to them in the 10 minute period where they won the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,780 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

This test served as a reminder of how brilliant Ben Smith is. Can switch from a world class fullback to world class wing effortlessly.

Clegg wrote: »
    This test served as a reminder of how brilliant Ben Smith is. Can switch from a world class fullback to world class wing effortlessly.

worlds best player?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Dog Botherer

worlds best player?

With the retirement last month of Fanj, I think we can start to consider it.

Advertisement