Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fedor vs. Maldonado Card Fight Pass Friday Afternoon

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Paully D wrote: »
    It's a pity people are giving this the attention that it doesn't deserve. Zero interest should be shown in this jokeshop.

The UFC will judge Fedor's current popularity by how many people watched on fightpass. I don''t care about Fedor but seen on twitter that the fight was starting just as soon as the Spain.Turkey match finished.....and I found a stream to watch it on....so I didn't contribute to the FP figures lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Gamebred wrote: »
    This is Fedor though not kimbo v dada500 in fairness,didnt see a problem with the match making myself.

Same, Fabio is a legit good boxer. Worst gas tank in MMA though lol.

Fedor returning to the UFC looks a bad idea though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Lukker- wrote: »
    Same, Fabio is a legit good boxer. Worst gas tank in MMA though lol.

Fedor returning to the UFC looks a bad idea though.

Yeah cause his last stint in the ufc was so good. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Fedor's ''victory'' over Maldonado overturned. Now a draw!!!!

You really couldn't make this **** up.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/15/12199722/fedor-emelianenkos-victory-over-fabio-maldonado-overturned-by-wmmaa

Advertisement