Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today FM schedule changes

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭vince

Sadly missed jim oniels last show. How did he sign off. Did he mention hes future.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,226 ✭✭✭TheDavester

siblers wrote: »
    Louise Duffy's show consistently had great songs which was great to hear during the day. Won't find any other show during the daytime playing the music she does. Fergal D'arcy plays very generic chart music for the most part, he also seems like he drinks 5 cans of Red Bull before he goes on air.

Found that Louise seemed to play a lot of the same songs over and over, eg Adele, Beyoncé and that Brian Deady song....I dread to see what she defines as Alternative

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jooksavage

Found that Louise seemed to play a lot of the same songs over and over, eg Adele, Beyoncé and that Brian Deady song....I dread to see what she defines as Alternative

They both play the same songs day-in day-out. At least Louise provided a bit of a break from the keraaaaazy, hyperactive and very LOUD presentation style of D+D and Fergal D'arcy. Today FM and apparently a lot of listeners think he's funny. He sounds like an annoying d*&k to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭blue4ever

Have a look at the Today FM tab on this page -
    http://www.ilevel.ie/media-blog/radio/102867-jnlr-2016q1-station-programmes

She was the one who had the sword always dangling over her.

The next quarter is out at the end of this month (27th) and I wouldn't be surprised if here listeners have stagnated or dropped. Maybe Today are doing their own tracking and are seeing the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Mr Snow

there is a Jim O’Neill is on east coast FM on Sunday I will listen to it next Sunday to find out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭ford fiesta

Mr Snow wrote: »
    there is a Jim O’Neill is on east coast FM on Sunday I will listen to it next Sunday to find out

Jim did make reference to the "East Coast" as being his next home on his final show on Today FM

Advertisement