Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Kylemore Cars in Dublin

Options
  • 14-06-2016 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Has anyone ever dealt with Kylemore Cars in Dublin?? Looking at a car there but getting mixed reviews on dealership!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,133 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

• Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Just be aware there's kylemore trade cars too which is unrelated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Corkcity11

Looking for recommendations too

• Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Kylemore cars are good IMO. Not main dealer standard, but not pond scum like a lot of the garages in that area.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭morritty

I personally found them too relaxed a few years ago, they just gave me the keys to a car to test, left me alone and didn't seem to care too much about where I took it on my own, in the end I put a deposit down on the car and 2 days later received a call to say the car was already sold. but hey thats just one experiance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

I know its looked down upon to resurrect old threads but has anyone dealt with them lately? Seem to have decent variety of stock compared to most.

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 5,871 ✭✭✭User1998

They seem quite good. Most of their stock is from Japan now

Advertisement