Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should people accused of crimes be granted anonymity?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭please helpThank YOU

I am Crying "Writing This Post I Have Evidence to Prove the Hse Social Workers and An Garda Siochana Knew BUT I Did Not Know that My False accuser of Child Abuse. Asked About a "Section 20 order under the Child Care Act before the mentioned what the Allegation was or had reported the matter to the Gardai. I find this out when i Request Garda Data SO The Garda AND THE Hse Social Workers knew this was a Child Custody Dispute and Keep me in the dark Never disclosed to me And turn a family law matter into a Criminal matter... marked my good name up for life

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I am Crying "Writing This Post I Have Evidence to Prove the Hse Social Workers and An Garda Siochana Knew BUT I Did Not Know that My False accuser of Child Abuse. Asked About a "Section 20 order under the Child Care Act before the mentioned what the Allegation was or had reported the matter to the Gardai. I find this out when i Request Garda Data SO The Garda AND THE Hse Social Workers knew this was a Child Custody Dispute and Keep me in the dark Never disclosed to me And turn a family law matter into a Criminal matter... marked my good name up for life

Hey there.

Sorry for what have gone through, and are still going through by the sounds of it, but it's against the rules of Boards.ie for anyone to give you legal advice here or get into the specifics of cases which are still before the courts.

Maybe try the Legal Discussion forum and maybe also have a read of their charter first also.

Best of luck.

Hello Outlaw Pete Thank You but my case is not before the courts the out come to my case was Baseless Unfounded dpp Ireland Never took a case Against . But i am Marked for Life .I am not Giving Legal advice here.this is what happend to me ps Thank you again

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Hello Outlaw Pete Thank You but my case is not before the courts the out come to my case was Baseless Unfounded dpp Ireland Never took a case Against . But i am Marked for Life .I am not Giving Legal advice here.this is what happend to me ps Thank you again

The authorities still have a job to do. They have to investigate it. I think you should get legal advice.

hello eviltwin yes the authorites have a job to do. and i got legal advice thank you. but in my case there was tons of evidence to pint at the False Accuser at the very Start but my False Accuser was cover by a act Protection of Persons Reporting Child Abuse act 1998 .Hello Eviltwin can you find out if one person has being Jailed ? Answer is None.This is Injustice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

hello eviltwin yes the authorites have a job to do. and i got legal advice thank you. but in my case there was tons of evidence to pint at the False Accuser at the very Start but my False Accuser was cover by a act Protection of Persons Reporting Child Abuse act 1998 .Hello Eviltwin can you find out if one person has being Jailed ? Answer is None.This is Injustice

The accuser as in the adult or the child? Doesn't matter regardless, every case of potential child abuse needs to be properly looked at.

hello eviltwin Nobody could disagree with your statement it is very very reasonable .However there is another issue at stake here. When False Accuser is a adult who has ill will and a motive and intent for making such false accusations. would you not agree that that person should be investigated?And if found guilty be prosecuted to the full extent of the law? unfortunately ,our society deems this topic as a taboo and does not discuss or confront this very prevalent issue in our society.Accusations like these are in every hears in family law courts in our land throughout the year with accusers having free reign to say what the want without civil or criminal penalties being imposed. I was hoping to engage the public in a conciliatory debate to actually tackle issue head on and have a reasonable respectful discussion to get to the route of why there is on retribution for falsely accused.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Cathy.C wrote: »
    One young lad in the UK took his life last year such was the impact that the false accusation had upon him.

Heartbreakingly, his mother has just taken her life now also.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/mother-of-son-who-hanged-himself--after-being-falsely-accused-of/

I can't for the life of me see any reason why people accused of crimes such as these need to be named. The stress of knowing that your name will forever be linked to such that crime, no matter what the verdict is, must be very frightening. At any age, never mind at just 17.

Those in favour of anonymity are presumably offering up their thoughts and prayers for poor Pat Hickey right now...

Still not sure what would happen. He'd slip off the scene, some new guy would take over the role, and not one media outlet could say what happened until his trial finishes in a year or 2?

Advertisement